A gift I'm happy to recieve

Nice would that be the stock from Paws? I’m going to attempt a preservation project with that stock as soon as I can complete a few other sinsemilla grows for medical use.

1 Like

Wow, good luck on the grow :+1::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yes those are the ones…:metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

more, more!

Nah…there gone

hah, ok, then i dont know

FFC- Free Feral Cannibis. Return Cannibis to its place and status prior to prohibition. Cannibis grew wild ( feral) along streets, hiways, vacant lots, etc. if the government is legalizing and correcting past injustices they need to not only restore the respect to the citizens they unfairly prosecuted they need to return the plant to Pre prohibition status. Won’t that blow the minds of the govt approved high dollar weed pushers.

Edit: I failed to see this post was several year old :laughing:

Dude ! What a sweet gift !
Happy hunting brother. Im sending good vibes to you allways.

If you have any issues with germination let me know. I used some Potassium Nitrate solution to help me with my old beans. Its simple to do yourself. I will even send you the powder if you cant find it. Its Tree Stump Remover at your hardware store. Black bottle orange cap. Should be 100%Pot.Nit.
You just add it to water in a specific quantity, stir to disolve, and then soak your beans for 12 hours. The solution is good forever so you can use the remaining liquid over and over if you want.