Dungeon Vault Genetics Deathstar cross to grow out....anyone?

So, I have this pack of seeds from 2015, and I’m not confident enough to think that I have the skills to get these to bust. I tried one a few wks ago, and maybe did it incorrectly, or rushed it.

Is anyone willing to grow this one out? I’d love if someone with some old seed experience to run these and find a keeper. I just don’t have the patience, but I was told this was an amazing release. My only ask would be a few cuts down the road.

Any takers? I’m not looking to just give em away, and never hear again, so please be serious. I’ll ship em :+1:

17 Likes

You got this bro! With this place ready to help you along the way, now would be the best time to pop them.

11 Likes

I appreciate your confidence in me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

there’s a few threads on here about popping seeds, you’ve probably seen them by now. i’d scuff them and toss them into a glass of water and let it sit. yeah, you got this.

6 Likes

You got this bro! @Puffalo

2 Likes

Assuming they were stored properly, I think you can do it if you decide to take another crack at it. Definitely update when/if you can!

2 Likes

Man, I wish I had the space at the moment to take you up on that! That’s been up there on my list of crosses to hunt through for a while - I’ve seen a lot of really nice plants from those packs.

2 Likes

How have they been stored?
I have a pack of Jersey Mike from dvg from the same time that have been kept in fridge and I’ve had 100% luck popping them

3 Likes

I’ve kept them in the fridge, but they were a gift. I have no idea how the previous guy stored them. I might take another crack at it.

2 Likes

If you don’t end up trying yourself or nobody else offers, I’ll run them for you after I toss the males from the plants I have going now. I just soak them in water though. I rarely have any not pop and come up. You’d have to show me how you’d like the cuts shipped to you once I’m done. Seems they have nifty cases and stuff now.

8 Likes

Someone’s gotta do this, haven’t seen those in a long while! Very cool! Got too much on my plate, I can coach you if you decide. But @PatHealy knows his shite, I’ll vouch for him 100% (but I want seeds in return :joy:) just playin

4 Likes

I can definitely teach you about shipping snips! Literally 100% and I’ve sent TONS! way to step up brother :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Howdy Puff Daddy, Old school grower here “72” was my first year growin, and I haven’t missed a season since ! I would be honored to grow out your Death Star genetics and provide you cuts, and/or F-1’s down the road… Weekly updates would also be provided including pics and agronomy methods. Thank you, Chubby

3 Likes

You can do it bro. Learn by doing.

4 Likes

Go for it, you can’t lose… short of a direct meteor strike:wink:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Pat, I’m gonna reach out and pick your brain

2 Likes

I have a few Clone Shippers I could send ya. They can be effectively used to send “Cut” also…NO CHARGE!! Just throwing it out there, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You’ve got this! I recently scored a few older packs of DVG gear, and I really am excited to search the Pine N Purps.

Potentially try cold stratifying them first, I hear that works wonders with older seeds.

5 Likes

Wow. Nice man!! Have fun with the hunt!!

2 Likes

Those look awesome! Hopefully they pop.

5 Likes