A glimpse into my garage

Livin’ the dream man, livin’ the dream!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Waking up from this one may take some nerve.

2 Likes

Looks like it was pretty close anyway…gj

2 Likes

Hope so. Going to give it another three weeks in the dirt. But this bit gets smoked next week.

1 Like

Not sure if this belongs in my Garage thread or my Jungle Spice thread.

My plan is to be conservative and intentional in my breeding use of G13HP88 genetics. That said, the only pollen I had access to was Jungle Spice (Bodhi > F3 Lefthandseeds) and CGxPR (Prometheus > Xibalba_farm > S1) and it was time to let this old mother go. Neither she nor any of her clones have ever hermed (Botrytus, early cull, reveg, light stress, etc.)
She had a small browning branch that I pulled this morning. These are my first seeds born of male and female parents. Popping a few, just to see if they’re viable/vigorous.

Seems Isolation can cause rampant seed popping.

13 Likes

… My first thought is to cross the Boaty with Sebrings Revenge, call it Dread Pirate…

CBD Medihaze (Aka Boaty McBoatface - Xibalba_farm) 1-2/1 CBD/THC 3x
Sebrings Revenge (Patch Adams S1 - Sebring) CBD to THC: 10:1, 20%+ CBD & 3% or less THC 3x
Sour Pineapple (East Fork Cultivar - local friend) .72THC 18.3CBD 4x

10 Likes

Like little turtles.

Has anyone topped Deep Chunk?

10 Likes

Neat looking. I see why they call it cabbage! I don’t know about topping them . I top my Afghanis at the start of flower to get rabbit ears or triplets for colas. Never bothered them, but I was discussing this very subject with Diggy yesterday or two days ago. We both had experiences of topping landrace type plants and the result was the growth just stopped. Maybe experiment with the smallest one when they sex? Your call on that one. Everything has gotten much bigger since i saw things a few days back. Nice. Whats the plant on the left semi out of view in post 238. Some of my stuff looks similar. Curious… edit ( after looking at that deep chunk close up, and all those little branches started, it looks like it wants to be a little lollipop type bud ball plant. Its almost begging to be topped isn’t it? Lol.

Because it is super cool! Very sturdy genetics i bet.

2 Likes

Lol. Welcome to hell. Defoliation will be your friend.

2 Likes

Looks like a good gaggle of younguns! I’m gonna watch this. I’ve been intrigued by the Deep Chunk myself. Do you plan to make Seeds?

2 Likes

Yes, seed increase. Also to breed it with White Rhino, Mother’s Milk and possibly into the Afghan Haze. So curious what it would do with the Red Thai x Assam Hashplant but i never got a viable clone. Maybe a branch or two. Word has it, she’ll be in my bloom tent for 20 weeks, give or take.

3 Likes

I like the way you approach breeding candidates. I’m all a “twitter” to see what works out. One Love…

Hahahahaha! @AllOra makes funny with his finger!

1 Like

I want to add something stocky to the weak White Rhino, the Mother’s Milk is fine as it is but I am curious and I have planted lots of it.
The Afghan hit would actually be to see if I could pull the breeding qualities from the Deep Chunk from a less cabbage like plant.

2 Likes

JS reveg.

8 Likes

Topped smallest.

7 Likes

Lollypopped CGxPR mama clone

One immature wild seed. Lotta JS pollen flying around here couple weeks ago. At least I know the strain of the dad.

9 Likes

Is that Js from Indian heirloom? Should be good whatever it is. And yes that plant you’re holdin up was the one I was talking about. What is that one? Can’t wait to see what the Deep chunk does topped. It looks like one of those that will have the very long lower branches grow up even with the top. It’s always good to experiment. We’ll see how s/he handles it.

3 Likes

many seeds need to be aged for 6 months before proper germination. I’ve read that after a year you have your best germination rates. I know this is a really old post but I figured I would mention it. Were you able to successfully do some grafting? It would be cool to take a plant with a small root system and graft it onto some stock with great roots. I’m having fun reading this

3 Likes