A glimpse into my garage

Goji OG
@almostdone took a look and called a bunch more males. A strategy materializes. I took four more cuts of the big female #2. Gonna hit them with at least #1 and #3.

Wish I could keep the boys around long enough to male test. Aside from 3 standouts and a few gnarly hopefuls it’s a pretty pathetic showing.

May need to up my pollen storage game.

6 Likes

Goji OG F2 #2
I was picking out a space for this one in the flower tent when I realized I should send a scout ahead.

First #2 clone into the breach.

7 Likes

Wow man. What a cool cross. Can’t wait for results!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

Skunk dive
Starting with
5 UFS from @50State
6 Skunk #1 '80s

Herijuana B1
Also, 6 more Heri Bottleneck1.

Dash of H2O2, slosh, water. Gonna soak only until they sink. Then plant them in warm, moist plugs. Gonna keep it simple and bug free until they are established.

7 Likes

Goji OG Queen mother is a dude.

Not useful.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry brother! What a kick in the nuts!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

In general, I don’t mind males at all, but in this case it’s not worth the trouble. Also, it didn’t wait untill 12/12 to flower. Bye Felicia.

1 Like

Happy New Year!

Guava HP

Orange Goji

Herijuana

JOTI Afghani

Right to left.

9 Likes

Meditating on Microbes.

Other crops that originated at the edge of the forest, prefer a F:B ratio close to 1.0. Cannabis plants , for example, produce the maximum THC levels at 0.9 to 1.0. Hemp plants , maximize CBD production when the soil’s F:B ratio is closer to 1.2. (From https://symsoil.medium.com/the-right-microbe-biome-balance-for-your-crop-39bb24145024)

8 Likes

Goji OG Male
Dude is making threatening shapes.

Every one, but one, of my Goji OG is either male or hasn’t shown. This looks the most like the lone female.

The female clones are slow to root but they are still healthy. I took four and have a scout going into flower.

6 Likes

Goji OG
7 dudes and the lady on the far left makes 8.

Clone of the lady on the left. She’s gonna make seeds with the dude in the basement.

8 Likes

Tomorrow’s tea today.

2 gal water
3 tbsp fresh worm castings.
1 tbsp Molasses
1 tsp Earth Juice Grow 8.6.3 with Myco/Bacteria

5 Likes

24 hours and no life! Going to try it again with some Minor adjustments . More worm castings and molasses. Going to add rather than replace.

2 Likes

Goji OG boys (and one or two question marks.)

11 Likes

Goji OG
Girl (2) clones in cup and on R.
Ungendered Goji OG (25) - runty twins on L. Healthy.

9 Likes

EWC tea
Last month there was minimal life. Replacing Alfalfa with DTE Bio Fish. Increased molasses and EWC.

.5 cup bio-fish 7-7-2
1.5 cups fresh EWC- worms removed.
1 tsp Earth Juice rainbow mix Pro powder 8-6-3 with mycos
1 cup molasses
1.5 gal week old rain water. Checked under microscope. No movement.

Note: 34hrs. Still no visible life at 200x. Plants loved it, lots of praying, but the molasses is gonna make everything in the veg room sticky.

Note: fast blooming male took 16+ days to open after showing.

2 Likes

Goji Og Female #2

Anybody have a sense of how to time flipping a Goji female and starting STS treatment on its clone?

@schmarmpit these are your beans.

@Sincy? Gonna do a separate open pollination with all of those males.

4 Likes

Goji OG
Females 4 and 13. Not shown, female #2*

5 Males

• Female #2 was fertilized by Male #1. I also plan to fertilize Female #2 with itself using STS.
9 Likes

@Barefrog

The Synergy pack from @SCJedi is so pretty I am holding it back.

8 Likes