A glimpse into my garage

A true scientist! Props for the kickass work you have performed. Great thread!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yesterday afternoon I did a feed and foliar of this:

That is what both root stock and scion were vegged on.
She’s not happy. Sun? Sun!

4 Likes

Note: after a couple hours it was clear that sun wasn’t the problem. My hydraulic “fix” didn’t hit the spot either. I wait for reveg to play more grafting games.

4 Likes

I think the old graft it’s not getting water from the stem. It was doing fine before I cut off the branch. Even when the new graft was dying.

I have the idea that removing the branch below the graft either shut off a “feed me” signal or that the cut remains open and is interfering with the hydraulic pressure to the scion. A rootstock native growth tip between the graft and the plant stem may have been necessary.

This is testable.

4 Likes

Laura (ColombianGoldxPanamaRed):

She’s continuing to reveg up nicely. She seems a bit deep into green. When she was first vegging she was a worrysome pale lime.

The graft of her branch on my herm is seeded and strong.

The graft of GSCxOaxacan is dead and drying.

5 Likes

Subbed for this. I always enjoy fuckery

4 Likes

@anon58740919 - If you only knew.

Just noted your “for that size pot” qualification. She was in a five gallon. I down potted her to this three and am considering an additional downsize. She is not drinking all her water and I am concerned for her roots.

1 Like

Ran out of likes. And I have a fair idea I’m a bit of a fuckerer myself :rofl: thought about grafting onto a mother for a multi strain but seems hard work. So I send anything I want to mother to a mate. (The one infested with bastard spider mites)

1 Like

Evil fuckery, that is.

1 Like

Two days, why milky?

3 Likes

Usually just happens with stood water. I wouldn’t worry mate

1 Like

Standing:
seeds from F3 of Grafted scion ColombianGoldxPanamaRed x ColombianGoldxPanamaRed herm

GSCxOaxacan x ColombianGoldxPanamaRed herm - if any of these pop the line will be called EsploraDora (i.e. Spanish girl scout). Of course they are going to be fems so I will need a male GSCxOaxacan BX.

In glass,
ColombianGoldxPanamaRed Herm S1 - so far these have a 2/100 germ rate. Even with sandpaper and warm soak. Not gonna bother with gibberetic(sp) acid for these. But I would like to up the ratios. The new ones are falling out of branches on their own.

8 Likes

Hello little 1/100 S1

And two:

4 Likes

Garbage

Next

5 Likes

This one, I expect, will be trickier as there is not much green near the bottom. I did what I could to simplify. Pic in situ tomorrow.

Veg time Korin.

10 Likes

I am hoping Korin re-vegges. I am curious to learn if future clones from them will begin hermed or if the re-veg resets the herm switch.

4 Likes

Finally identified the candy smell of my Jillybean. Baby food peaches.

1 Like

@AllOra great thread and super read, thanks for the look in your garage and at the work you do in it :smile:

the grafting, the root pruning and the revegging etc. etc.

love it

Dequilo

6 Likes

I have had the opposite happen to me. Grew out a plant the was clean. Re-vegged the plant and when I flowered it again, it had male flowers all over it. Re-veg will stress the plant. Good luck.

4 Likes