A glimpse into my garage

The Gojis are a fine family! They could live next door to me anytime.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

3 Likes

That awkward moment when your friend’s in the room banging two chicks and you’re sitting out on the stairs, alone, waiting for a light.

Deep Chunk x Heri male. Not old enough to play.

10 Likes

From the Goji family to the Overgrow family, have a miraculous November.

14 Likes

Very nice family portrait @AllOra! Looking mighty fine.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

2 Likes

Goji OG
Back #2 (female), #3 (looks like Jet’s “razor” description but sawtooth is more appropriate. Poss female), #1 (prob male)
Front #2 clone, Mosca pink for scale.

Clones #1-#6 have rooted.

8 Likes

Goji OG
The rest, these are from @Sincy’s “male pheno” stash - They are compact. May need @almostdone’s help sexing them:
Back: #6, #4, #5
Front: #15, #12, #8
Cup: #18 runt

10 Likes

Orange Goji
In flower.

Late FIM

8 Likes

I dunno. You’ll probably have to switch to 12/12 for a week or more until they show. Then re veg if you plan to grow them bigger. Or take cuts to flip for sex expression. Someone told me that they usually declare sex by 3-4 weeks from seed but I think he was full of it:)

2 Likes

Goji OG #2. Going into flower. #18 for scale. Will give her two weeks head start and then flower her big brother.

Update: changed my mind. Gonna wait until I am more confident with her sister’s clone. Then they will go in together.

10 Likes

Awesome thread man! I love those Deep Chunk and Herijuana.

3 Likes

Darién Gap x Durban

Bottom half filled the bottom half of the bag. About 100 seeds so far. I am guessing 150 more. Gonna keep 50. Offer up the rest.

10 Likes

Goji OG
@almostdone took a look and called a bunch more males. A strategy materializes. I took four more cuts of the big female #2. Gonna hit them with at least #1 and #3.

Wish I could keep the boys around long enough to male test. Aside from 3 standouts and a few gnarly hopefuls it’s a pretty pathetic showing.

May need to up my pollen storage game.

6 Likes

Goji OG F2 #2
I was picking out a space for this one in the flower tent when I realized I should send a scout ahead.

First #2 clone into the breach.

7 Likes

Wow man. What a cool cross. Can’t wait for results!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

Skunk dive
Starting with
5 UFS from @50State
6 Skunk #1 '80s

Herijuana B1
Also, 6 more Heri Bottleneck1.

Dash of H2O2, slosh, water. Gonna soak only until they sink. Then plant them in warm, moist plugs. Gonna keep it simple and bug free until they are established.

7 Likes

Goji OG Queen mother is a dude.

Not useful.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry brother! What a kick in the nuts!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

In general, I don’t mind males at all, but in this case it’s not worth the trouble. Also, it didn’t wait untill 12/12 to flower. Bye Felicia.

1 Like

Happy New Year!

Guava HP

Orange Goji

Herijuana

JOTI Afghani

Right to left.

9 Likes

Meditating on Microbes.

Other crops that originated at the edge of the forest, prefer a F:B ratio close to 1.0. Cannabis plants , for example, produce the maximum THC levels at 0.9 to 1.0. Hemp plants , maximize CBD production when the soil’s F:B ratio is closer to 1.2. (From https://symsoil.medium.com/the-right-microbe-biome-balance-for-your-crop-39bb24145024)

8 Likes