A lot for a lot of work

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Come on you guys! HA-HA!

1 Like

Why you all guys want I use chemical ?

I prefer if you want to send rare strain

Go to make a deal you send me a strain with one of your favorite product and I would test with photo and everything … You agree to see what it gives on my rims ? :joy::joy::joy:

++

L’ancien

1 Like

No way, we don’t want you to use anything, you use what you want. But when you preach mother nature to the “force feeding” people around, then it sounds like we are the ones doing it wrong. Nobody is doing anything wrong, just different. Is all.

2 Likes

Scientifique Fou! Avec amuor pour tous!

1 Like

Somes are purists to the bones ^^ I think that it is twos churchs that can’t find a common blend.

Anyway, if it end in a private cup … no way i’m in !

do you grow indoors or out?

1 Like

YES, where are the pictures? Come on man! Show us some!

1 Like

Hi Growinnblowin

Indoor mate ! My climate does not allow me to make plants too sativa ! :rage:

I just put seed in water, you want picture of that ?

++

L’ancien

1 Like

WTH NOT? I do it everyday almost… HAHAHAHAHA!
I want everyone to see how my seeds are soaking… :joy:

2 Likes

Mother nature this. Mother nature that. If it wasnt for mother nature we wouldnt be here growing a plant she gave us. Mother nature is all we have. And constantly people are taking salts from the earth to feed their plants and then cause problems with the soil that they put it on. And we pay them to do it.

Shit look at me goXD

3 Likes

Nice to meet you lotus710

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too good sir:) welcome to overgrow. Im the “troll” around here that goes around “trolling” posts about notill and natural farming😉

5 Likes

My job is done! I predicted this… LOL

4 Likes

You’re right, planets are aligned now ^^

5 Likes

Me and lancien will slowly turn overgrow into a big natural farming community;)

5 Likes

:disappointed: i don’t have space (but it’s my dream, when i can, i do)

dating club :laughing:

++

L’ancien

4 Likes

No worries brother. I have 5gallon notill pots:) ive seen solocup notills.

2 Likes

Count me in!! I try to keep my organic passions in check, didn’t we already have someone run off of OG 2.0 for being too radical about organics? :smile:

the funny thing is that going 100% organic soil is actually easier and more forgiving than any other way.

3 Likes

I love my mineral nutes for indoor ^^ Beat me twice, because i’m aware of the entire chain of production and its footprint.

5 Likes

I almost got banned like twice for it😂 as hard as it is for me to watch people use harsh chemicals i just dont say anything. The people that run true organics are the ones that know the difference.

@Fuel well dude. Lets get you started on this and get you off those salts. Its an easy switch and all i ask is for you to do one single pot that you use natural farming techniques on. Youll harvest it and youll go “… oh ok so thats what they mean” and youll have two pots. Then three. Then soon you switch completely!

2 Likes