A lot for a lot of work

What’s your safe word?

4 Likes

Organics is to fertilizer like cfl’s are to grow lights!!

3 Likes

Hi Muleskinner

The number make us strong

Whottt :sweat_smile: how ? how you can ? No need for too much supervision

++

L’ancien

2 Likes

Passion sometimes push you to open wide the carburators. I known that well myself for others subjects.

But it’s an half fight with me, i’m allready convinced. The problematic is to make it compatible with my constraints. Aside, i’m always op for a concrete challenge. If you’re able to make it possible for me, i call you “milord” until i die.

Lol reikox and mexico ^^

3 Likes

True. Comparing organics to fertilizers is like comparing apples to meth😂

5 Likes

Yessir. Its not too bad at all. You can use troph blumats and youll never be in your garden besides topdressing:)

1 Like

Lol, you have to be on meth to think organic growing is better.

4 Likes

I must smoke some good meth cuz mother nature does way better then any salt ive ever seen😂

3 Likes

And that is the problem! Most comercial grows grow shit. Hopefully oneday you can come down and I will send you some of my bud to see what you think. My Bio hydroponics usually satisfy the most finicky smoker.

5 Likes

Dude that would be amazing! And you are right. I havnt had good commercial bud. Because… welll… its commercial. Id say you take care of your babies and not chop cuz you need cash.

4 Likes

Who are you talking about? I believe no matter what you do you need to stand your ground…

2 Likes

hey you
Calm down

please no war here

try to learn from each other, to reconcile your technique. Instead of passing by

2 Likes

i think using unnatural ferts in soil is ass backwards when you can atleast you a fermented tea thats really easy to make now with soiless medium coco or rockwool other stuff like that is where salts come in as long as the product gets a proper flush i dont think youd really tell the difference ive seen shitty growers grow in all sorts of mediums an way organic or not no matter what you use it cant make up your skill as a grower

3 Likes

Yea, I am all about quality. I’m not gonna lie and say yeild isn’t important,(I get paid comission but, my priority is high bricks, high quality smoke.) I don’t use any chemicals during the grow. ( I did this time to my moms because someone gave me spidermites on a clone) but, that is not a systemic product and now that they are gone I won’t do it again, and never in flower.

3 Likes

Hes totaly talking about me😂

1 Like

an if anyone runs off for being disagreed with they prolly dont need to be in a forum full of adults lol what dont kill you makes you stronger unless you runaway from everything then you stay being a lill bitch so troll on lotus troll on hahaha

5 Likes

an hell yea brother thats what its all about

1 Like

Guys i create this post for something
Not for this shit

You can create a topic for debate about that and i come discuss with you but here it’s enought . thx

So Now i need to go. Tomorrow if you do not stop. I would be obliged to ask a modo to close my topic. That will no longer be visible for its origin!

++

L’ancien

5 Likes

Sorry, I thought we were in the chat room. I apologize. I didn’t see where it was at.

1 Like

Ayyy sorry dude. @MadScientist you wanna clean up this dudes thread? Move us all to the chat room. I would but i think someone took away my status when they figured out im all about the love of the earth😂

2 Likes