A lot for a lot of work

I’m very op to enter in details about this single pot test, seriously. Someone skilled create this topic to dicuss a little about the mineral-bio conversion ?

2 Likes

Already done bro. I made one somewhere a while ago i thinkXD

Nvm it was talking about me getting off bottles. Maybe ill start one.

Yeah no problem mexico

Nono !!! (but no more)
What is said on the L’ancien topic Stay on the L’ancien topic ! Never someone hear thing :smile:

++

L’ancien

4 Likes

@Lancien, would you please let me know if this topic needs splitting, i will just send the non relevant comments to the chat room. Would you please? Thanks.

I wouldn’t really know where to split it, i was looking at the thread from the beginning and it kinda lost its purpose around the 7th or 8th comment. Tell me what to do bro.

1 Like

exactly! glad you’re still around! take 10 deep breaths and think about earthworms! :smile:

oops, the original topic was L’Ancien and acquiring clones in France, I guess we need some other Euros to step up??

7 Likes

I have a tendency to agree with that statement!

2 Likes

LMAO I enjoy the shite!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t kill them, grow them out and see what you get. You might like it, it’s just not that same early 2000’s AK47. Good luck.

2 Likes

@Lancien: Since it is a natural hormone found in plants and fungi, I’d have to say yes.

:peace::heart:
C50

I think Organic is to Chemical fertilizer like the Jalisco Sun to grow lights…

2 Likes

This euro thought about stepping up but the guys attitude sucks raw frogs arse. So best of luck pal get your cash out for your beans. Greedy fuckers everywhere