A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

I forgot thats what your running. You can always switch to Promix I won’t tell anyone :grin:

6 Likes

I wish I could offer some advice on the G99 but I don’t know anything about notill or soil growing.

Buds on the flowering ladies are looking great tho. :pray:

2 Likes

It’s a Doc Holiday not that will help you any :wink: she is good, just low on N put some in last week so she should pic up a bit soon. Just don’t want her full of seeds.

The Big Bang is a feminised plant, just been out and gone over her again, she has seeds on some of her lower down buds, so I pulled them off as well. Would they be feminised seeds coming from a self pollination female plant? Is it worth letting them ripen up?

2 Likes

Yeah they would be feminized seeds coming from a herm. Many people like to grow those out but personally I am not a fan. Whatever the stress trigger that caused her to herm will likely be passed down to the progeny. There’s too many other good seeds about to want to move forward with those traits imo.

2 Likes

Cheers man, I was coming to that conclusion, not sure what triggered it now, if she has some immature seeds already, it must have been a while ago, she transgendered on me.

2 Likes

Those leaf edges that are going yellow don’t look like the nute burn symptoms I’ve experienced many times. Usually the tips go brown first then the tips along the margins curl up a bit and the points go brown and that spreads inwards but the overall leaf colour stays green and mostly dark green.

The spotted leaves on some also don’t look like the usual burn but something else. Possibly low Ca but oddly placed. Can plants get measles? :wink:

I always toss seeds that result from random hermie pollination for the same reason @paintedfire420 mentioned that any progeny will likely do the same. From past experience I’ve found that about a third go full hermie with balls by week 3 or 4 and about another third get 'nanners later in flowering. If the strain is important then you can carefully select and breed the third that finish up all female but it’s a PITA.

Don’t envy you all the trimming you have in your near future but looks like a good harvest on the way!

:peace:

5 Likes

Cheers man, my trimmers are going rusty, I have not harvested in 3 months now. I dont need to keep the Big Bangs genetics I have 3 more seeds of that one I think, smells nice drying next to me here.

Fuck, I dont know whats wrong with those plants, soil PH was 6.5 and 7.5 so I am dropping the water PH on the 7.5 pot to 5 and leaving the 6.5 to the usual 6.2. Top dressed with some dolomitic lime to the 7.5 pot, they are both getting big doses of cal mag and Epsom, and both top dressed with a1/4 cup each of Jobes 3.7.4 organic ferts, neem, kelp, crab meal, basalt, gypsum and organic malted barley powder about 3 weeks ago and why I think I over fed them.

3 Likes

I’ve burned plants with too much malted barley powder alone. What size pot is it?

4 Likes

Hi Reikio, they are 10 gallons buddy.
Edit I don’t know actually what the npk ratio is for malted barley.

2 Likes

When it rains it pours bud. Thats some dense bud. Looks like a little rust. I add a little epsom every now and again. Rust spotting sucks. Once I fot the soil locked its been smooth.

You can’t nitpick something that nice bro. Beautiful work. That stuff is rock hard I bet. :+1::fire::v:

3 Likes

I think it may have more to do with the enzymes “unlocking” nutrients. Mind you I way over did it.

10 gal pot? You may have overdone it a tad… nothing in there seems to be terribly hot though, so you may be okay after a few days.

5 Likes

Cheers Baltimore, I am very pleased with my flowering plants they do have some nice solid colas on them, and getting fatter every day.

@Reikio, I think they are starting to come around now, it seems less damage is appearing on each new set of leaves.

I just want to get them into flowering asap but I don’t think that’s good in the state they are in ATM. I got another 2- 3 weeks yet before the flowering plants are out, just wanted to get a jump on my staggered harvests again.

3 Likes

looking good shadey. man you’ve got alot of irons in the fire there .looks like a nice crop coming up though.i’m trying to juggle the outdoor mothers to sex as well as the inside crop.grrr. be glad when i can hand these off to my buddy.good luck with your grow ,looks like it’ll do well!

3 Likes

Thanks Trippy, I struggle with sexing them, always second guessing myself, and only sure when they start flowering. Another reason to get my eyes tested lol. I am usually right but the plants are usually big by the time I think I am right, I wish I could do it earlier, save wasteing time and space, but now I am starting to breed some seeds I want some boys in the mix anyways now, but I want controlled pollination, not accidentall.

3 Likes

Looking great ! @Shadey better service up you clippers soon looks like trim jail is not to far away !

4 Likes

Yeah I got some new Teflon coated friskas for Christmas, itching to get them snipping lol.

3 Likes

Weedly Update.

In the clone cab, its been pretty warm with the blurple light in there, around a constant 80F the seedlings love it, the clones hate it, drying out the humidity dome to fast.

The Caramel Candy Kush not quite ready for topping yet definitely in the next week though I think.

The 3 Big Nosed Kate doing good and the boy TER at the back, took a cutting off the bottom this week, but it didn’t last long :frowning: I think I am going to have to set my cloner up in the cupboard under the stairs again they seem to love it under there with a little heater and thermostat. I need to get another thermostat and heater though as the ones I had in there are now in the veg tent.

2 x G99 clones still going ok atm, I need to take some more cuttings from my veg plant, before it goes into flower.

The seedlings 4 Sebs Rev in the solos with 1 Orange Goji, and another 3 Orange Goji in peat pucks sitting on the soil in the solo’s. Got a little fungus gnat outbreak starting with all the heat in the cab and new soil in the solo’s. The 3 OG out of 4 all came up together after about a week in peat pucks, as Poppa Puff suggested they would. had to take a shell of one of them, man they are one solid seed shell, no wonder these things struggle to crack, I think a little roughing of the seeds with sandpaper, is definitely in order with this strain. Hopefully get a couple of females out of this 4.

Couple more weeks and I will start cracking some Jedi Glue kindly gifted by Kobracom420 :+1:

In the veg tent, things are looking better, the Blueberry CBD and G99 are getting back on track, the last lot of leaves looking better and not so burned up, still not sure if it was a PH, nutrient or just everything they didn’t like. They will be going out to the flower room this week hopefully no more problems with them.

G99 most of the leaves uncurling now, the yellow down the bottom is just light reflection.

Blueberry CBD top leaves looking fairly good now. These plants are around 42 inches atm hoping they will not stretch too much lol.

Mothers in the corner go a little burn going on as well but overal looking a lot better.

The 3 TER in front, still a couple of them dealing with the hot soil, and Green Crack, White Diesel X Ghost Ryder, and Mighty Grape, going to get some HST this week :wink: for definite.

In the Flower Room. 2-3 weeks to go at about 52 days. Turned the HPS light off this week so we can see what they look like properly.

BB#2 doing good just starting to get some change of colour on the pistils, for the amount of time now this seems to be slow but I am not complaining, the longer it takes to finish the more bud I have to smoke :slight_smile:

Close up.

Sebs Rev with a million popcorn buds, it all counts when its going into oil production.

Blueberry Cough lovely looking plant with its big round frosty buds the last one was the same, probably because they were clones lol, dont seem to make long colas, just big round individual buds.

Close up buddage, pistils browning off on her as well now.

The naughty Girl BB#1, lost a big cola and the majority of the lower down buds, that were seeded still has a few more on her but she was stressed enough, after the chopping about she got the other day, still the odd male flower appearing and getting snipped off.

Close up still pumping out new pistils everywhere.

Big Nosed Kate still fattening up and producing lots of new pistils as well, the leaf cannibalization has slowed a lot so she must be getting some N into her now

Cola close up, Pistils starting to change colour now this week as well, she smells great, the whole room is starting to really stink up now, can smell them from outside the workshop :slight_smile:

Tut at the back, not sure what to do with her she has big fat buds, that are all surrounded in lots of popcorn buds, cant see any mould issues in them so just letting her get on with it.

Blue heaven with the rock hard buds, all the new stuff looks like it could go another month in there, but it aint happening.

Close up, lots of foxtails all over the bigger older buds, very frosty though.

Thats it cheers for looking.

23 Likes

Looks nice. Love the foxtails

4 Likes

They were caused by a timer malfunction, half way through flower, and got re vegged for 3 weeks before I noticed WTF was going on :rolling_eyes: then back into flower, she don’t know whether she is coming or going lol.

5 Likes

I was bored so I took down the Sebs Rev, its done, probably 10% amber on the trichs and about 80% milky. Just going to hang it as is, and do a rough trim when dried. Might take a few select colas off it for smoking but the rest will be made into oil. Very resinous and stinky again, I would think 100g + dry from it even if its mostly tiny buds. she got a wide load on :relieved: just over 40 inches across the plant.

Close up,

Had to put a stake in the Blueberry cough, the whole plant had a 45 degree list lol, Probably another 2 weeks for it, and the BB and Big Nosed Kate.

The Blue Heaven and Tut will be out this weekend as well, they are 80% milky, no amber though, never had it on those 2 strains anyway.

15 Likes