A Shadey spot to grow, Perpetual organic no till

Looking Great in here as always,
I just added some Cherry candy flavoring to a 2oz dropper bottle of everclear tincture and now it goes down much easier.
taste good to, kinda like the old cough syrup with codeine we use to get as kids .

4 Likes

Send me some pics of your doggie man.

2 Likes

Let me get some thing good
But just to see, you are way to busy , I know where you are going LOL
Thanks

2 Likes

Hey The Doc said the bullet has moved down and may be able to get out.
I know something is going on , I was thinking clear as a Bell the past few weeks.

3 Likes

That blue berry cough looks like it’s gonna end really nice. Your SR was massive. Such a wide plant!!

Yeah save yourself the headache. The worst is pulling something down like that and having to trim it when you hate it haha

5 Likes

Yeah I didnt bother, I only trimmed up the Blue Heaven, the rest just got the stems run through my fingers and stripped everything in to a bag for oil :frowning: 12 weeks of flowering for a bunch of frosty trim really, waste of electric and better plants that could have gone in, but it was a learning experience.

Well dont over do it, if you haven’t been used to using your brain for a while, you might over tax yourself :joy:

6 Likes

LOL I was Thinking the same thing

3 Likes

Damn 600w HPS bulb died this morning, luckily I have the other light I can rob one from. Looks like there is a years warranty on the bulb and its only 11 months old, lets see if I can get a free replacement, probably have to send the old one in which will cost more than a replacement lol.

3 Likes

your giant plants make my little ladies look like mini plants … very nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much, I try not to let them get to big, but something usually messes up my schedule, and they end up with an extra month or two in veg lol.

3 Likes

my girl that is being cut this week was 3 1/2 months seed baby to finish …13 inches high …the need was great :blush:

2 Likes

Early Weedly update as I have a cold started 3 days ago, and its starting to peak and I may not feel like doing this tomorrow.

Clones under the stairs are doing well 80% have roots starting now, between a 1/4 to 1/2 inch long, buddy is coming next weekend to get them so another 3 -4 days and I will put them in soil and try and keep them alive, its always this transplant bit that sometimes kills them for some reason, maybe to much water in my soil as I worry about them drying out after transplant.

They have had one misting of a light feed this week to keep them green and help with the rooting.

In the clone seedling cab things are going good here as well.

The Orange Goji doing well apart from the front left plant, which looks more sativa than the others, not sure what Pheno types to expect from these. Its also has a lot more tighter nodes on it than the others and was the first one to germinate by a week so its starting to get overtaken by the later arrivals except the little in the middle

Close up of it,a little bit of burn soil is still a bit hot, even after adding more peat moss.

Sebs Rev starting to get some faster growth going. They should be a perfect size to go with the clones for my buddy.

The Caramel Candy Kush got wired down last Monday and are just starting to get their lower branches growing as well as being topped.

In the veg tent all the plants are picking up speed now they really love this bridgelux light even with 4 strips missing.I am beginning to think 20 over a 4x4 area would be good instead of 32, when I order more, but I can always turn them down I suppose.

All the plants came out this week and got a defoliation and another bending about but within 2 days they are back where they started mostly, I dont have the room to open them up fully atm in there and I was hoping to have them in the flower room this weekend but the plants out thgere are still packing on size. so I guess they are here for another week.

I think these 3 are the Ghost Ryder X Sour Diesel, Mighty Grape and a TER but noit sure of the order anymore without looking lol.

At the back Green Crak on the Left and TER on the right

3 X 10 gal pots with the Big Nosed Kate clones starting to gain height about 4 inches this week these things grow so fast.

TER at the front right, and mothers at the back and the BNK clone middle left

Male TER has been back in the veg tent since Tuesday lots of fast growth starting.

Blueberry Cough, I love the heavy fruity smell on this plant,buds still improving so she will stay longer as well as all the others in here.

Close up bud shot. She will definitely be out next week I hope.

Big Bang #2 she is getting there now, still bulking up though.

Close Up.

Naughty Big Bang #1 No more male flowers seems like only the bottom half hermied thankfully.

Close up of some fat nugs, and still getting bigger, beginning to wonder if they will ever stop, 12 weeks and 3 days now I think including the timer fuck up.

Big Nosed Kate still steaming along, only seeing a couple of brown pistils on her buds, she is just getting fatter every day atm.

Close up.

G99 36 inches tall and 32 inches wide at the end of week 1 stretched about 3 inches this week. I had to move the fan so I could move her away from the Blueberry CBD so those lower branches get more light. pre flowers starting fast on her.

Blueberry CBD looking really nice now she is also 36 inches tall and 34 inches wide with great node spacing, she is stacking nicely with lots of pre flowers. I am going to have to thin her out a lot I think. She has more lower down stuff to remove, she must have grown more after I lollipoped her last week.

That’s it for now, Thanks for looking.

20 Likes

looking very good …i have never had a clone fail that had roots but then i clone right in the pot (soil) they will be growing in …the problem with my method is you can not see if they have roots yet …i just take the dome off them for a while and watch careful to see if they wilt …if not they are good to go …if i see wilt its back under the dome asap … it does not take long for them to show wilt or to perk backup once they are back under the dome

5 Likes

I have tried lots of different cloning methods, this seems to give me the most success.

I have another dome to use for them once they go into soil, it’s just getting the moisture levels right and not drowning the roots, for me I think.

3 Likes

used to use pucks but my new heat mat is really hot and was cooking them …putting them right into the little pots/cups they will grow in fixed that …need to get a regulator for my mat but started out with nothing about a year ago and so its a matter of what can i make do with for now kind of grow …its getting better every month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats how my grow has slowly progressed, a little bit at a time, improving slowly and as cheap as possible.

Just got back from the weed Doc, bumped me up to 4.5 G a day so now I have a plant count of 27 with the 4 gov rec plants per household. I will still be over that when cloning and hatching seedlings though as they count anything with a leaf on it as a plant, whether it can sustain itself on its own or not. Going to pot up the biggest rooted clones this afternoon so they should be ready for my buddy at the weekend hopefully.

4 Likes

Got a package from Explorer this week thank you very much buddy.

Its 2 cannagar moulds, small one top right all done up, and bigger one in pieces, they are well made and I have already packed them both with some of the Tut that went re veg.

All packed with their skewers I used metal wire as a trial to see how it works.

10 Likes

Took down 2 plants yesterday, the Big Bang #2 and the Blueberry Cough.

Before Trimming pics Big Bang

Beer can to size of the trunk .

After Trimming.

Buds are really heavy and dense I am hoping for at least 4 - 5 oz from it dry.

Then we have the Blueberry Cough.

Before Trimming.

After trimming with a beer can for scale

Her buds are more heavier and dense than the Big Bang, really impressed with this plant, such a wonderful, strong smell from it. Hoping for a similar dry weight from her 4-5 oz. Going to take a while to dry these fat colas out slowly.

19 Likes

Late Weedly Update.

Clones under the stairs doing OK lost about 6 now, one of the party cups potted up didn’t make it, and 5 in the cloner have gone mushy :frowning: there are 7 left in there, once the dead ones came out, only 2 of them are showing rooting signs now so I will leave them in there to see if they make it.

Party Cups with 6 still OK atm. I have 2 of each at the moment which is what I wanted and will be taking whatever survives to my buddy to see what he wants. I moved them back under the stairs from my clone Cab as it was just too hot in there.

In the clone and seedling cab. I have removed the blurple as it was making too much heat, and replaced with a 8 SIL light, so now its a lot cooler, had a tidy up with the wires as well and took out the desk lamps as they are no longer needed.

So all that’s in here atm is 3 Caramel Candy Kush bent over and growing the lower branches out, hoping to sex them soon. 4 Sebs Rev seedlings and 5 orange Goji Seedlings. Some of those O G are going to get tied down this week as well.

In the Veg Tent, all looking good except the TER boy needing some N which he will get today as I want to take a couple of cuts off him this week for clones to make pollen.
The 2 TER left and middle and Green Crack on the right in the corner. The TER are growing so fast now, I am going to try and put them into flower today or tomorrow, hurt my back lifting those big pots out yesterday so not sure its going to happen today.

TER boy far left with a yellow leaf, needing some N, 3 Big Nosed Kate middle and right side front, growing rapidly, not sure what to do with these they will be huge by the time the Blueberry CBD and G99 are ready to get chopped, I may have to try and squeeze them in the flower room somewhere. 1 TER female middle left, Mothers at the back.

In the Flower Room.

Big Bang #2 and the Blueberry Cough came out yesterday leaving the Ghost Ryder X Sour Diesel and Mighty Grape doing well after there first week in flower, starting to see some pre flowers forming.

Big Nosed Kate, in for another week which will be 15, FFS, next Sunday, struggling to keep those buds up. She doesn’t know when to quit still pumping out new pistils all over, I have had to put extra tape around the stakes to hold them up at the top.

Close Up, she is not even slowed down on the water uptake yet either. Coming down next Sunday whether ready or not. Starting to worry about bud rot these buds are so dense. RH is not bat atm, 40% lights on, to 60% at night, but we have a couple of weeks of plus temps coming, so its going to jump up a bit.

The Naughty Big Bang #1 behaving herself atm one more week for her as well, she could probably come out now, but I dont want to have to final trim 3 plants close together 2 is enough.

Close up. Her leaves are burned badly, I think the last lot of Organic Malted Barley Powder created too much bacteria action and food for them too handle.

In the corner we have the Blueberry CBD at week 2 now from flip, I really have to get in there and remove more lower leaves and bud sites, we will see how my back feels in a couple of days.

G99, cant wait for her to finish down to my last half litre jar of buds of G99, this stuff definitely gets better and stronger with age, 4 months in the jar atm. I am hoping for buds like on the Big Nosed Kate with this run, last time it stalled after the stretch, with the timer problem.

Talking of timers, I built a new power panel for the lights, tired of having to crawl through plants, to check the one on the side wall, as it was always getting banged when moving plants about. So now instead of 2 timers, I have one in a power outlet, that connects to the wall power outlet below, and 3 power outlets that are connected to the timer 5.5 ft up the wall and out of accidents way. So now I can run 6 lights off one timer :slight_smile: provided they dont exceed 15 amps.

14 Likes

Quite possible, I’ve been considering moving back towards making a tea. It is asier to dose, and the worms love the leftovers.

8 Likes