Hemp Genetic Thread / Type 2 Cannabis Strains Thread

Hey there, Im starting this thread to try and showcase the amazing genetics that are surfacing from the newly legalized hemp industry. ( circa 2018 legalization )

There are some downright phenomenal strains being created that are fully legal to ship to most if not all states because they are low THC.

Hoku Seed Company comes to mind. They are creating strains that have high ratios in noids like THCV
High Alpine Genetics comes to mind as well, creating some Type One cannabis looking type 3 strains.

When I used to think about CBD I would think of diet weed, dirt weed, and it just had a super bad rep in my space for being trash but things are changing.

So I’m creating this thread for Anyone here that is growing these new hemp genetics, for anyone to share news related to strain creation , legalization and what not.

To share sites with overgrow that sell these genetics. etc.

Seemed like a good idea. The types of crosses that can be created excites me.

Photo for the thumbnail - Courtesy @BeTheLight

8 Likes

Some of the good places I know for hemp genetics

The hempmine x high alpine genetics

hoku seed co

high apline genetics

the hemp mine ( south carolina hemp farm )

a famous hemp strain called the Reddit Cut aka OZ Kush F2

1 Like

c21e4c5ce0248115601cecf2cbf8d0c81fdd3eb0_2_375x500 6e38e12da0738dbcb9e45280efee2a638f6d6c04_2_375x500 check this strain out bud.

2 Likes

thats a fancy ass box SHEESH !!!

2 Likes

I guess they have hemp genetics in them.

1 Like

I find out most about whats going on in this realm of cannabis from r/hempflowers some of these growers are putting out legit type 1 high thc looking flower that is simply cbd flower. I guess it turns out if you grow even high cbd strains correctly , they’ll look like their high thc counterparts.

Gunners Gift is a kick ass name

1 Like

Gunner Gift F2

this is fascinating paws

1 Like

I thought they were neat as well. Dude I got them from said they produce some killer genetics…(omeurta) so well have to see what kind of plants they make lol. I’m intrigued.

Tbh hemp seems like a completely different lineage of genetics compared to typical High THC strains . Im highly intrigued myself.

I bet they make some nice plants :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, we will see someday :wink:…right meow I need some heavy hitter in my rotation… I like running apple fritter, it’s a staple for me. Nice pain meds

1 Like

Up until this year the only bud I smoked was ‘’ loud and the gas ‘’ its amazing how far we’ve come. Between the legal THCA flower online too growing my own now… never in a day would my 18 year old self smoking ‘’ that loud ‘’ would have guessed id be here :stuck_out_tongue:

I quit weed for 6 months due to personal reasons, pretty much was just using too much. but ive started up a new grow. Siberian Ruderalis which is supposed to be a high cbd autoflower landrace and bubblegum auto because if not one auto why not two :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont think ill use much of this flower. I think my new passion will simply be growing, and giving away :stuck_out_tongue:

Apple fritter sounds amazing, but we just dont get that type of stuff around here :stuck_out_tongue: Idk why

2 Likes

I don’t really know what’s around, I’ve grown medically for 20 odd something years. I grow from beans, many of which came from breeders on this forum. Mostly actually. I have been growing the lumpy cut of apple fritter and caps mac1 for 2 years now. Only in the past few months have I started beans for the first time in a couple years. They were trizzler auto fems I got from a guy here…3 different phenos. One compact. One bushy. One dwarf, with a rather large main…

I’ve only been growing for a year :stuck_out_tongue: And not very successfully either , but we all start somewhere thats for sure.

I have alot of hoku seed co genetics , a few land races . They are all feminized unfortunately , I want to start making my own crosses :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Dm me man I’ll help out

Wow bitten by the seed making snake so young :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll get some beans from OG eventually, I came quite close to winning a giveaway tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

I have some seeds coming from a seed vendor because they were asking for testers :stuck_out_tongue: So thats super cool,

It’ll be red runtz S1 which red runtz x red runtz !

The seed snake has for sure bitten me, Im intriguied by genetics, and by the potential to make strains that have never been made before ( pretty easy right :stuck_out_tongue: )

But in the sense Imagine you make white widow but its high cbd :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sounds like you could and people have already hopped on that train and its laying tracks. Well see a huge array of wierd stuff with cannabis in the coming of years. Maybe :rofl:

1 Like

Dude theirs strains already with high ratios of other noids so the train is laying tracks for sure !!!

Stoneybranch won the hemp cup with their Godfather OG

This strain had 4 percent CBC in it according to labs

They actually sent me a sample of it and my god. it was the most interesting terp profile ive ever smelled.

Like a stanky foul bag of bbq with funk and cheese. phenomenal effects too godfather og

2 Likes

Man you spent 30 bucks a bean??? Never do that again man. People give them out here. They are better than anything out there, mostly. Holy hell. I’ve done that but only on discontinued packs like thug pug

So the cool thing about me is all my seeds were free,

I literally just emailed some seed companies asking for some seed samples :stuck_out_tongue:

I know what you mean, I would not pay 30 bucks a bean :o

4 Likes