A very odd find

I brought in a plant from another grower last year without properly vetting it. Within a month my grow rooms were plagued with mites. I dealt with them for a few months but needed to just get them gone so i scrapped everything and restarted. During that process in January I had a female that I was trying to save but the mites just wouldn’t get off her. I tossed the plant along with other plant material into the woods in about -15 c weather.

Last night I was taking a pee in the Bush and found this perfectly dried plant stuck to a tree hahah it looks delicious and feels and smells proper. Anyways check out the pics. It must have been flash frozen like a steak :cut_of_meat:

14 Likes

Interesting, I had something similar happen.

I had “disposed” of some popcorn in the brush pile late fall. Revisited it a month or two later and it smelled and looked absolutely delicious. Was not cold enough at the time to freeze.

New curing technique?

P.s. watch out for the poison ivy vine climbing the tree, if that is what it is…

6 Likes

A couple of years back I tossed some freshly pulled males into a compost pile, covered them up with cut grass and leaves. A week or so later all these weird, fern-like leaves come shooting out from that pile.
Sure as stuffin’, it was those doggone males!
They were so different looking than they were when I pulled them, it got me wondering if they were trying to disguise themselves.

5 Likes

@Northern_Loki haha ya new drying technique. I was going to smoke it but then I asked myself “how many times have I pissed on this?”

8 Likes