Abbbian's Alley

Hi everyone!! Introducing two DragonBlood x Hashplant!! Hey @BigMike55 and everybody else, what do you all think!? Male or female!? That is the question…! Every comment welcome!
DbHp1…!

And DbHp2…!

Have a hunch DbHp1 is a male and DbHp2 a fem! What would you say!? Thanks!

17 Likes

Pretty hard to say for sure in those pics. Ill say #1 probably male and no guess yet on #2. Time will tell. :grin:

5 Likes

Yep, I’m with @Floyd, top one is a dude and number 2 still needs time

3 Likes

Yeah #1 looks definitely like a boy, but cant see anything on #2 to identify it yet.

I had a high percentage of boys when I tried growing these out. In fact I dont think I got a girl out of the 6 seeds I germinated.

2 Likes

@Shadey, @Floyd and @SensiBowl! Thanks everyone! Guess my hunch matches yours! Fingers crossed for one being a fem!!

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Remember this one…!? Hi and thanks @Oldjoints!!

Due to a few reasons, I won’t be keeping this old lady!! She sure is intriguing to say the least! :100: :boom: for its resilience! And a pat on my back for not having killed her!! :anguished: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And last but not least… Just to being a stubborn student, After asking and getting the suggestion of tossing them from one of my many teachers here, @ReikoX, since I won’t be keeping any, I’ve decided to throw the 4 (more like 3 now!) clones in one pot and flower them straight ahead!! Appreciate it ReikoX! As always, one more road to knowledge!!

Thanks!

19 Likes

Good evening everyone!! Updating on the Mixed Blackstrap Cross!

And the Big Yield x Mi5…

Thanks!!

21 Likes

I like how the trunk is starting to corkscrew on the big yield xMi5 looks very jack and the beanstalkish lol.

4 Likes

Good morning and great Sunday everyone!! :hugs:
Updating… First of all, :face_with_raised_eyebrow: not exactly failure, but let’s say I’m not looking for any males… thus, a simple goodbye to DbHp1 and its clone…

And @BigMike55, thanks a lot brother, on a 50/50% chance, soon I’ll be posting pics of the lady!! And even though I won’t have pics, two of her healthy clones are on their ways!! :hugs:
And another unsuccessful attempt at another Big Yield x Mi5, but don’t you worry dear friend @Jinglepot, there two Mi5 on their ways as well!!

More pics coming up soon!! Thanks!!

15 Likes

And on the positive note… Here is the lady!!
Dragonblood x Hashplant!! A gift from my friend @BigMike55!! Day 12 since flip!

And this is Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush, a gift from my friend @Oldjoints!!

Thanks!

19 Likes

Oooooooooooo…both those sound amazing…and lookin’ good!

3 Likes

Hi folks! And Mixed Blackstrap Cross keeps trucking…!

A shout out to dear @hollyho!!
Another thanks to @Jinglepot! The Big Yield x Mi5! Again!! :flushed: :sunglasses:

Hey @Shadey!

Again…! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sunglasses: :hugs: Thanks!!

13 Likes

Beautiful Macro’s :metal:

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Flower time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks @ColeLennon!! These plants are simply beautiful!! :pray: :hugs:

Rolling a joint from a Big Yield x Mi5 as we speak!! Fruity gas! And smells sweet!! :sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi everyone!! Beforehand, have a great weekend folks!! :v:
Updating… DbHp week 4! Thanks again to @BigMike55!!
Being an OGer for a while, I’ve heard about how plants seem to be praying
as they show their leaves seemingly with “open arms/hands” to lights!!
So, after I’d given a frugal watering/nutes about 5 hours prior!! Now look at them!!

More pics soon!! Thanks!!

19 Likes

Beautiful plants and again Stunning Macros @Abbbian :metal:

1 Like

You have everything dialed in. Great looking tops. You should be proud of of those.

I showed your pics to my wife. She is not a grower. But she knows what she likes. Her eyes got big at your flowers. She said. Those are pretty! I agree.

5 Likes

Those are beauties…well done.

1 Like

Real beauties indeed!!

1 Like