Abbbian's Alley

Very nice plants/photos @Abbbian

1 Like

Hi everyone!! An auto update!
Unlike all others I had dealt with in the past, I’m intentionally not training or doing anything to these ones! The single central stem is a bit scary, to say the least… as usual, another learning experience!

Day 38! A major thanks to a friend who has gifted me so many of his own crosses I will be popping them for quite a long haul!! @repins12!! :hugs: Always in awe of your massive output!!
Arachnid Pie!

And this is SODK x CDLC, a major thanks to @BasementBeans and @DougDawson!!

Thanks!!

14 Likes

Looking nice :slight_smile:

Happy Halloween!

1 Like

@Illicitmango Hi! Happy Halloween!! Thanks!!
Well, on to two more…!
Time to say thanks to @JohnnyPotseed!!
Two Creamy Blacklights! I believe made by @Nagel420! :thinking: :hugs:

No training…! Thanks!!

15 Likes

12 Likes

@Slick1 You slickly slicking slick!! :astonished: :flushed:

As a show of beauty…!
Big Yield x Mi5! Major thanks to @Jinglepot!

Mi5!! Also a gift from @Jinglepot!

Now from photos…!
Thanks to @Oldjoints!!
Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush

And last but not least, DbHp from dear friend @BigMike55!!

Thanks!!

24 Likes

Absolute beauties!
Mind if I watch what you got going on? I’ve been remiss in checking out your grows and for that I am sorry. I shall remedy that post haste.

3 Likes

@MoBilly More than welcome my friend!! Get yourself comfortable!! Rest assured I do visit your thread quite often!! I’m a good student!! :v: :hugs:

2 Likes

I thought this was on!

IT IS NOW! :smiley:

2 Likes

Very nice @Abbbian you’ve sure got it dialed in to get those nice looking buds! Great photography too! Bravo friend! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Gotta agree with @Jinglepot there. Looks like you had a great harvest, my friend. Congrats!

3 Likes

Nice shots man and the flower is stellar :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good evening everyone!!!
After so many ups and downs, failures included, especially killing plants due to (still) lack of experience, though they aren’t big, autos have been saving me from total idiocy!!

As I get pics going I’ll be posting more eventually… now let’s get to it!! Autos!!
Here goes a major thanks to my dear friend @repins12!!!
Don’t know how he does it!! Only get to be deeply thankful for such a generous OGer!!
After having received a bunch of packs a while back!! And as if it wasn’t enough, I once again get absolutely surprised by another load of packs!! Brother, you are simply amazing!!!
Gratitude!! For all you’ve done and helped us here!!
And I forgot to mention, I did get a Charlotte’s Yesterdream going, she is only a child by now!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And now the other lady… soon to be chopped!! Day 88!! Arachnid Pie!!!

@repins12 Appreciate it brother!!
Thanks!!

18 Likes

Pretty Flower!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hi folks!!
Once again, this one is a SODK x CDLC!!
A major thanks to @BasementBeans and @DougDawson!

And lastly, two Creamy Blacklights, a gift won on the FSFC thread, from @JohnnyPotseed!! Made by @Nagel420!!

Creamy Blacklights3

Thanks!!

23 Likes

Those are some pretty hairs. Those are gonna have some nice bag appeal!

2 Likes

Pretty nice flowers my friend! All you lack is finishing up.

4 Likes

Very nice looking plants.

1 Like

We are human. :joy:

1 Like

I’m loving those dark red hairs!

2 Likes