Abbbian's Alley

I already sent him $5 worth of milk…in a jug.

4 Likes

I appreciate the thought but I think he needs to live up to his own responsibilities.

3 Likes

@abbbian knows all and sees all except that $5 he owes me.

3 Likes

Glad to see you back @Abbbian

3 Likes

Glad to have @abbbian back so I can abuse him.

3 Likes

Hey @Abbbian good to see ya round,
Or oblong or whatever the case may be!

5 Likes

Welcome BBBack!

2 Likes

GGGood one!!!

2 Likes

Hello back folks!!
@Cbizzle, @Illicitmango and of course dear @Oldjoints and @Qtip, and @chronix!! Ok, and @CanuckistanPete and including that one alien disguised as a " @Foreigner " Thanks a lot for the nice welcome back!! You all got me touched!! Great to get emotional at times!!
You rock 'n reggae!!
:sunglasses: :hugs: :partying_face:
@Foreigner You should know by now… I knew it and saw it even before you pestered me with that made up debt! Ain’t paying you a buck, and might even yank some beans out of you from dibster wars!! :confused: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

@Abbbian Good to see you back! Are you growing anything at the moment?

2 Likes

I will accept services in lieu of payment. But you might not like them. Or seeds would be good.

1 Like

He wants some Brazillian Jug Milk!

2 Likes

Also would be acceptable. Although I hear they command a premium.

1 Like

Hey @abbbain buy my calendar there are seeds in it for you!

2 Likes

Hi folks! Afternoon! How about we start with failure for a change!? Wait a sec, hold your llamas!! There ain’t no ups without downs! So, either yin or yang, neg or pos! Whatever sides they might be, still one has to learn from experiences which aren’t successful in order to see up to what point a pendulum swings! Long story short, a huge shout out to my dear friend @Floyd, whom I’ve always had deep respect and admiration for, and happens to be the one who, had gifted me the first beans… a while back!!

They were 3 GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL, thrown to the dirt on Jan. 17th. Due to lots of my own problems, the obvious consequence was what one can see below. As a result of absolute neglect and lack of intimacy with the process, it happens to be the third one to die, though one was surely a male, I might add! :male_detective:

Hitting on a more positive note, this one who speaks happens to be a bit of a determined person… so, you should not be surprised to find that, months later, I will have reached something quite similar to the opposite of this! Two GG4 were thrown into dirt, not too long ago!!

Thanks!

9 Likes

Sorry about your plant…glad to have you posting more often.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear of your troubles but failure is the best teacher.

Welcome back and continue to know all and see all.

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Thank you friend! It’s been a while, and it’s been a bit quiet here too!! The way I see it!
So moving on… how about a fella I felt like not having in my garden!? A gift from @Jinglepot, Eutierria x Joti God Bud, this one came along with the 3 previous GG4 from @Floyd. As much as I may welcome guys round my tent, must say they are their ways out! I have more intimacy with ladies!! :sunglasses: :kissing:

Thanks!!

11 Likes

My heart to yours @Abbbian

1 Like

Hey @Pigeonman! Thanks! Living and learning!!
Speaking of living, let’s throw a last one, the last of the remaining 6 photos, still hoping she’s a fem! Hasn’t shown any signs of “malelicity or maleness!!!” LOL! It happens to be a GG4 RIL x Fume, a gift from dear friend @DefNSmokn!!

Thanks!

11 Likes