Abbbian's Alley

Down to watch the show my friend….

2 Likes

Hi everyone!! This one, soon to be chopped is a gift from @Cbizzle!! Thanks again friend! A 3 Bear OG x Mendo Triks…!

Thanks!!

26 Likes

Hi folks! And the latest to soon be chopped too, a shout out to @ReikoX! Ghost Rose!

Thanks!

19 Likes

I’m in on this…

4 Likes

Nice photos of the family!

3 Likes

That’s some great shots sorry outta likes catch on the flip side

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!!
Passing by, and introducing a new one, a Brick Weed, nameless young plant!!

And the Blackstrap cross keeps cruising along…!

Have a great weekend!! :earth_americas: :earth_africa: :earth_asia: Thanks! :hugs:

28 Likes

Very nice garden, my friend. Looks like you have been doing some extensive training there. Looks good!

4 Likes

Nice work sir…have an awesome weekend yourself!

3 Likes

Everything is coming along nicely :+1:

Sir is a Mrs :wink:

5 Likes

Awesome! :star_struck:

Shout out to the fastest “Dibbsing” Lady grower around! :partying_face: @Bobgrows :wink:

I’m pulling up a chair and will be lurking in the background, if it’s ok with @Abbbian? :grin:

Edit: Still Awesome! :star_struck: Still pulling up a chair if that’s okie dokie!

6 Likes

Oh ffs…sorry Abbbian

4 Likes

Is this a fact?
I have been hanging with @Abbbian for over a year. I assumed he was a guy.
Jeez! I hope I didn’t say anything to offend her. Ever.

9 Likes

I think you mean she was a guy lol. It’s early in the morning I know.

Well I usually call everyone man, and I believe I was corrected by Abbbian over it, a while ago, but I cant find that PM now I have double checked, so I guess Abbbian will have to confirm, stoners eh :joy:

5 Likes

Looking forward to watching the show. Looks great!

1 Like

Hi folks, since I was born, have always been a guy! Sorry if I disappoint!! :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hugs: :green_heart:

11 Likes

Abbbian confirms… He’s a man! :thinking: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Now we know @Shadey!! No harm done! Ask @Bobgrows she’ll laugh! :sweat_smile:
I hope! I love you all!! :hugs:

9 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Likewise brother! Have a great weekend!! Thanks! :hugs:

2 Likes

Lol sorry man, I can’t think how I came to think that :thinking: must have been really stoned when I was reading a pm.

7 Likes

@Shadey Hey brother! No reason to be whatsoever!! Can only imagine it could be I was telling you an OGer here was a lady and not a gent, and possibly you thought I meant to be talking about myself!! As I’ve mentioned, no harm done!! See you friend!! Really pleased you’re stopping by!! Hope your grow is going smoothly as well!! :pray: :hugs:

4 Likes