Abbbian's Alley

As Mike said, its a male. Sorry buddy.

3 Likes

:rofl: well DAMN! I mean TECHNICALLY you have a 50/50 chance but I feel the same EVERY time I get an unwanted male. At least it showed its self as a male early on!

3 Likes

I bet if you kept that male and got some pollen out of him it would make some more killer auto seeds. :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

@Jinglepot Hey brother! No sweat! As speedy as I can be, there’s already another Big Yield x Mi5 in its place!! Couldn’t wait to act!! :dizzy_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:Pardon me @chronix! One day brother! One day I’ll be cruising the pollen, seed route, but for now, more urgent needs compel me to other directions!! Thanks anyways! Note taken!! :face_with_monocle: :sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So here it is… Day 0 for this baby Big Yield x Mi5!!

Thanks!! Have a great week!!

5 Likes

You’ve caught the training bug pretty good now huh? :laughing: It’s pretty addictive, specially when you see what results it can produce!

3 Likes

Yep! And when topping, it is always dicey!! LST you almost can’t go wrong, unless you’re me!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing: :hugs:
@Slick1 Good to see you here brother!! Thanks! :sunglasses:

5 Likes
1 Like

Hi everyone! Update on plants…! Have a great weekend OGers!! :sunglasses: :seedling: :pray: :hugs:
First one is the replacement of the late male Big Yield x Mi5! Day 4!!

Now the Apollo Ape! Thanks to @anonymous4289!

And now the Purple Moonshine!

A minor screw up!!

And now the Brick Weed…!

I will soon be showing the autos… ! Thanks!!

20 Likes

And this one is the Mixed Blackstrap Cross, thanks to @hollyho!!

Big Yield x Mi5… thanks to @Jinglepot!!

Thanks again!!

21 Likes

Beautiful canopy control :metal:

4 Likes

Looking good my friend! :seedling:

4 Likes

Hi @hollyho! Thanks! They’re surely coming along!! See you!

2 Likes

Man! you are getting that LST stuff down pat. Looks good Bruddah!

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55!! Thanks bud!! The two DbHp are getting pretty leafy… Topped and bent some branches today!! They’ll soon be going to flower (if flowers they do have to offer, that is!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed: :sunglasses:)
Your Island Skunk was looking out of this world!! How was the smoke!? See you! :hugs:

2 Likes

The Island Sweet Skunk is about a week from finishing, then dry. So, I have not tried her yet.
I can tell you this, they are pretty stinky. and this is a first for me… I reached in to squeeze a nug and when I brought my hand back, My finger tips were wet with greasy goodness. And sticky as a fresh booger. I am guessing this is going to be one of my better grows, as far as potency goes.

4 Likes

@BigMike55 My bad! Got confused! You chopped the Bloody Monster! Ok, that I know it is damn fire on the spot!!! :flushed: :astonished: :cowboy_hat_face: :hugs:
Looking forward to hearing from this Island Sweet Skunk! Thanks!

1 Like

That Bloody Monster happens to be my best TOP SHELF weed right now. Yes… its that good.
It will be interesting to seed if Sweet Skunk can knock BM from the top. Another I grew that I wish I had more of was Lavender Frosting. I do have about a half oz of that left for Special Occasions. She has really shown to be Top Shelf after her cure. Incredible smoke on that one.

5 Likes

@BigMike55 Tried it about three times to no avail (I mean tried to pop them)! Not finished yet!! I’ll keep on trying! This one, the Tropicana Poison seems to be heavenly, you know this one! And Eutierra! Seems to be a kick ass one!! All these three are in my radar!! Some others are already under the umbrella, still lack the maturity though!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sunglasses: :hugs: :flushed:

1 Like

I grew that a 2 or 3 years ago, it was very good, my daughters bofriend favourite for about 5 months.

3 Likes

Hi everyone!! Introducing two DragonBlood x Hashplant!! Hey @BigMike55 and everybody else, what do you all think!? Male or female!? That is the question…! Every comment welcome!
DbHp1…!

And DbHp2…!

Have a hunch DbHp1 is a male and DbHp2 a fem! What would you say!? Thanks!

17 Likes