Abbbian's Alley

Hi everyone! Introducing… 7 days old, another shout out to @BigMike55!!
Told you brother! Was gonna pop some Bloody Monsters!! here they are, 7 days old! Btw, thanks again Mike!!

And once again, a huge thanks to @Oldjoints for this awesome one!! As well as another thanks to @DougDawson for his amazing giveaways!! Blue Tara!! (apologies for this lousy pic of Blue Tara 2!)

More pics later on…! Thanks!

16 Likes

Hello and once again…! Good evening!
Thanks to @anonymous4289, Apollo Ape!! After I’ve taken cuts which were just too small! (or my lack of experience with the cloner!) and died away!! Long story short, she (hopefully!) keeps stubby and branching out!!

Two young Dragonblood x Hashplant…!

And last (for now!) Brick Weed!

Thanks!!

19 Likes

Keep on truckin’ @Abbbian everything looks good.

2 Likes

And the last one, autos!!!
Blackstrap Cross! Day 53…! A shout out to @hollyho!

And these two are Mi5! A shout out to @Jinglepot again!! Day 36!

And last one, another Big Yield x Mi5 from @Jinglepot! Day 33!

That’s all! Thanks! :v:

19 Likes

beautiful beautiful beauuuutifulll :metal:

2 Likes

Nice mega-plantation you got going there!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!! Good morning!!
Week 8 to 9…!
Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush!
A shout out to my friend @Oldjoints!

And a major shout to another friend of mine, @BigMike55!! Dragonblood x Hashplant!!

Thanks!!

22 Likes

Looking very, very good!

2 Likes

@Floyd Hey friend!! Thanks, one has to learn one day!! :ghost: :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Btw, the cloner has been pumping like a powerhouse!! Always thankful for your input and info!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Good to hear and be of help.

1 Like

Those are looking great @Abbbian, bet they taste even better!

1 Like

From the crumbs I’ve been getting, they look damn promising!! Thanks!! :laughing:

1 Like

Good job bro!

1 Like

Speaking of Autos, only a prelude…!
Mi5 (whether mistaken it’d be Big Yield x Mi5)!
Thanks to another awesome OGer, @Jinglepot!

Thanks!

21 Likes

Make sure to give us a smoke report when it’s all finished…………

2 Likes

Nice looking cola there bud.

1 Like

@DougDawson Thanks a lot folks! It means a lot to me!! There were moments which I felt as though I wasn’t cut out for it! Hope I’m proving myself wrong!! Mistakes, I’ve been embracing and saying hello to each and every one as they come, and they don’t seem to go for a halt!! Only a tad slower…! :confused: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
@Oldjoints it’ll take a while, yet I’m quite sure they won’t be seeing days of complete curing!! :flushed: :confused: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Abbbian grows all and sees all.

Looking very nice.

4 Likes

“… as I pronounce these very words… slowly, stumblingly coming out of my brain/mouth, I take another drag from my jealously guarded HOJ, I mean, my delicious Everyday Haze!!”
:confused: :flushed:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Beautiful buds killer macros man :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes