ABC bastard cannabis seeds (CLOSED)

Thanks for that info. I had no idea.

Ty Upstate. I have received many free seeds from the Sebring seed run. I am glad to have a way to give back. I am switching more and more to regular seeds/breeding. So I will be offering seeds to Sebring, continually, as I make them. I just ordered prepackaging supplies so I can save Sebring some time.
However, Im a little concerned about germination rn. The original ABC seeds I got-- 6 germed out of 22. Thats pretty bad, but still doable as I grew out 3 males, 2 females and 1 runty female.
So far with the seeds I just harvested, after putting several in dirt and some in a damp paper towel. …nada. No sprouts or tap roots. Im not gonna waste growers time with 0% germ rate!! But these are just some seeds I picked while I was defoling, cuz they looked dark. The girls themselves have clear trichs, so giving it more time to mature.
This web site has been restructured?? I no longer see the button to post pics.

3 Likes

Pretty awesome. At some point I hope to get my hands on the interesting mutant strains like duck foot, freak show, ABC etc. Super weird yet epic looking growth.

2 Likes

This is definitely a unique group of people here . Most are very generous . You’re setting a great example yourself. Landrace seeds (all seeds, but especially landrace) need to hardened off after they are harvested. They have poor germ rates for at least a month and possibly up to 3. The reason for this is survival. If the seeds germinated when they hit the ground it would be growing at the end of the season rather than the beginning. There are different thoughts as to when a seed hits its peak germination rates, with some sources suggesting up to 6 months, but at the very minimum at least 30 days. Try again then😁

6 Likes

The ABCs are supposed to have a harder shell than the average seed, it has been said that if you place them inside an old film canister lined with sandpaper and give them a shake this helps to scarify the harder shell allowing moisture to get inside and germinate before moulds or fungi do their thing. With Hops it’s the same.

@George explained me this technique

5 Likes

Thanks, credits go to LabRat beer3|nullxnull , here’s the complete steps:

5 Likes

On the ABC seeds from the coop, I am at 100 percent germination right now by germinating seeds In promix hp. No soaking. No sandpaper. No paper towels. Just a seed in wet promix hp at the correct depth with a paper placed on top.

9 Likes

Find the plant…

17 Likes

Are these them freak jobie things, @Upstate or they’re so small yet can’t see them, which one buddy?

3 Likes

@OleReynard Hard to see aren’t they? Theres ABC in there.
Looks just like the weeds. I used to play “hide the pot plant” with my mom. @Tommy_McCain wanted to see people grow these stealthy. No one gonna see those, lol. There’s 2 in there. Thanks Tommy!

10 Likes

Taller than me now.

16 Likes

One day I’ll get my hands on some ABC bastards! :laughing:

4 Likes

I could spare a 1/2 dozen if you want.

4 Likes

!!!

:brain: = :boom:

:heart:

2 Likes

Just remind me when the time is right and they’re yours.

4 Likes

I’m going to make some seeds of these and pass them around OG. Not a ton, but for anybody that missed out hit me up at the end of October and we’ll see what I have.

9 Likes

Here’s one of myPine Tar Bastards. She has very long branches and long petioles, and is becoming volumeous, so It’s challenging to get a decent pic of her from my phone.

10 Likes

I love how some look more like some sort of thistle plant, pretty great lol.

1 Like

And here’s a green auto bastard that’s finishing up. This one turned out to be a short bud on a stick, and the terpenes are orange/citrus.

18 Likes

Hell ya, still some pretty awesome bud structure for what it is. Love how all these mutant plants look, especially the ones that are a bit more incognito.

2 Likes