ABC bastard cannabis seeds (CLOSED)

Are these them freak jobie things, @Upstate or they’re so small yet can’t see them, which one buddy?

3 Likes

@OleReynard Hard to see aren’t they? Theres ABC in there.
Looks just like the weeds. I used to play “hide the pot plant” with my mom. @Tommy_McCain wanted to see people grow these stealthy. No one gonna see those, lol. There’s 2 in there. Thanks Tommy!

10 Likes

Taller than me now.

16 Likes

One day I’ll get my hands on some ABC bastards! :laughing:

4 Likes

I could spare a 1/2 dozen if you want.

4 Likes

!!!

:brain: = :boom:

:heart:

2 Likes

Just remind me when the time is right and they’re yours.

4 Likes

I’m going to make some seeds of these and pass them around OG. Not a ton, but for anybody that missed out hit me up at the end of October and we’ll see what I have.

9 Likes

Here’s one of myPine Tar Bastards. She has very long branches and long petioles, and is becoming volumeous, so It’s challenging to get a decent pic of her from my phone.

10 Likes

I love how some look more like some sort of thistle plant, pretty great lol.

1 Like

And here’s a green auto bastard that’s finishing up. This one turned out to be a short bud on a stick, and the terpenes are orange/citrus.

18 Likes

Hell ya, still some pretty awesome bud structure for what it is. Love how all these mutant plants look, especially the ones that are a bit more incognito.

2 Likes

Pine tar gush x abc?

2 Likes

@sct2020 It’s a cross between my piney abc and a PTK. I’m currently growing out the F3s in the garden. The F2s weren’t piney enough for me, so i am in the process of backcrossing the F3 pollen(from 5 males) back to the PTK mom. The resulting plants should be 75%PTK and 25% piney abc. I plan on growing out the second generation to F3 and Hopefully, i will be growing out them next summer.

6 Likes

Here’s a couple pics of my herb garden from this am. (front and back)
There’s 3 PTBastards(photo) and 1 auto bastard in there.
The others are an auto malawi/NL auto from Ace, and PTG from Tony Green and a Northern Lights auto from Nirvana.

13 Likes

Nice little garden you have going!

1 Like

Smoked a freshly cured ABC bud last night. Far from the strongest smoke but nothing to knock either, would sit an amateur on their butt I’m sure

All in all pretty decent smoke, the taste and smell is a bit different from what I’m used to, sorry not so good at descriptions, but still nice

Nice plants, gonna run some outside next spring and see how they do here

4 Likes

How long was it cured??

1 Like

Dried quicker than it should have been, 8 days or so, cured for about 3 weeks so not fully

1 Like

Bourbon is what I drink

3 Likes