Ablaze mini extraction kit

Hey guys! As I am limited to single plant status I want to get the absolute most out of my product. I have been looking at bho oil extraction under vacuum, I’m looking to get a finished product for vaping. Either shatter or oil.
I’ve been trying to research about the different models from budget units to high end and all in between.
One that I feel looks high quality and not overpriced. The ablaze mini extraction kit with splatter platter.
Have any of you guys used it? Or can recommend other units that I’ll be able to achieve quality product with a safe quality made unit. I’ll be using small bud and trim to extract from. Any advice and recommendations are appreciated. Peace guys!

4 Likes

https://www.amazon.com.au/ABLAZE-Extractor-Capacity-Splatter-Platter/dp/B01G9ZJ1VS
This is the model

1 Like

Can’t help much as I’ve recently lost my “goodie maker” as well as all the damn toys we bought her! (Long story) so now I’m looking to reobtain the toys for myself and make my own, rosin, hash rosin, fSE, shatter, hash etc.

3 Likes

Damn, premium priced tube indeed.

1 Like

Damn brother sorry to hear that! :confused: that really sucks! Hopefully you can get all your equipment needed again soon, stay free brother :pray:

I don’t know if it really is or not, comparing it to budget models that aren’t pressure tested etc there’s no real difference in price. That’s why I landed on this one but I’d love other suggestions!
I won’t be buying it for 5 months or so so plenty of time for me to learn more and hopefully find other good options, stay free brother peace :v:

1 Like

Sadly I have no good advice for that. Personally I do hash and rosin now a days.

1 Like