Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble.....

First time making bubble hash!!

15 Likes

Watch some frenchy conoli videos.

6 Likes

17 Likes

The yield is linked to the plant that the hash material came from.

3 Likes

i find a second run will give me half the amount of the first run, the 3rd run half the second till i think the next run wont be worth the hastle

4 Likes

that dude knows his thrichomes! I love his vids

4 Likes

Looks good!

Frenchy is awesome, I learned a lot from his stuff.

My last batch I did 4 runs and all of them were/are fantastic.

If the equipment is out, might as well do another wash.

All the best.

2 Likes

absolutely.

This was from shake trim, and about 4 oz of outdoor bud grown last season.

12 Likes

Nice pile of good love you have there nefrella

I bought 5gal bubble bags back in 2001 best purchase i made.Took some to work and after the boys tried it,they were offering me $30 for a gram

3 Likes

I tell people that I couldn’t possibly sell it to them because it’s so much labour the cost would be astronomical. All for me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I liked the boys i worked with i would take them in vials of homemade oil,bud and the odd chunk of bubble.I had tons of all of it.Would tell them to buy me dinner at work.its all good and i loved seeing how messed up my stuff got them…

It is a labor of love for sure

4 Likes

Amen to that haha, back at my last cooking job(local resort) I used to bring in candy and shit that I made in for them to try/have. Had a lot of fun times and alot of R&D that was quite amusing at times.

5 Likes

The smoke from this, is amazing.

was thinking of pressing for rosin, but the dry hash on top of flower bowls is amazing, send you to the stratosphere.

Definitely one of my favorite purchases! Well worth it.

4 Likes

Could you just vape it straight up?

If so, how’s that compared to (vaping?) rosin?

1 Like

Can’t vape it, you have to process it.

You can press it (like with a nugsmasher etc) into rosin, but honestly, just cutting it up throwing it in a joint or a bowl i enjoy more.

I :cupid: smoking wax, but usually buy mine unless its something magical. No way I’ve found to get the returns id like to make it worth it.

2 Likes

So you can vape it if turned into rosin then?

If so, could that rosin be sucked up with a syringe and injected into a Pax era pod?

1 Like

You have to take the resin, then make it into a distillate, which then you can put into a vape cartridge. If you’re looking to “vape” wax, I’d go with something like this:

https://www.hunibadger.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwzvX7BRAeEiwAsXExo5wcexKaJ3BfeJqr8a2XtQ5w0qBp2-PKaKbBOaayio_tk7rp_XU7FxoC0CQQAvD_BwE

I have one of the huni badgers, bought another one as well, and haven’t looked back since. Well worth the $$$

I’ve never used the Pax (other than the dry herb one), so unsure how that would work, as the only pods ive seen are pre-filled and not sure how you would refill them. But, maybe it’s different now.

3 Likes

There are some how to diy refilling of those pods… I think they use a distillate or oil or something but not sure, that’s why I was wondering about the rosin… I think when you press the rosin though, depending on your pressure and temps (maybe other factors as well), you can get it more or less viscous and am wondering if it is fluid enough if it would potentially work in the pod or not.

2 Likes

Nods, gotcha.

That would be trial and error, as I’ve never tried that myself.

Always a fun experiment :slight_smile: Good luck!!!

2 Likes

I’ll second the Huni Badger. Have used mine pretty much daily for about a year now.

2 Likes