ABNormal Med CoOp : Info thread

Some diamonds sparkling in those buds ,dam sucks to be you which one to try first hate when that happens

4 Likes

Just came across this and figured I’d see what you were up to lately

3 Likes

well @ShiskaberrySavior that run got ripped so I never got to try many of them…that will be the last time I fuk with Colorado tho…

Aloha @Enjoi802 man…what was your old nick or do we know each other?..
But yea far as my weird tale of life goes…Been ok…been better…Did a Colorado run …we got ripped this last year…
Colorado used to be allot more fun…uuug …but same ole same ole…Growing a breeding…let me know where you seen me so I can recall… always casual tho…

FOE20

5 Likes

I’ve chatted to you once or twice on IG and follow along with what you do. I love the devotional amount of time you give to the plant.
I stumbled upon this the other night and was delighted that you jumped back on!!!

I always thought that the strain guide that @Baudelaire made back in the day should make a come back, and then I remember you do pretty much the same thing. Maybe it’s time @LemonadeJoe and the crew bring back the strain guide. Seems like you may have some serious contributions.

I did see that Colorado didn’t end to well. I’m from MA and can say the state is booming here. We as a state in the legal market made more in tax revenue than alcohol this past year.

3 Likes

btw Aloha ICMag folk…
I been moving around quite a bit just feeling out new parts of the country (USA) and still trying to work lines and keep things real…In the last 3-4 yrs Ive managed to get some real nice work done which helps…
For those that don’t know how ABN works…
ABNormal is a Open non-profit Med/Rec Cannabis driven CoOp and my own personal brand as well…
There has been plenty of folks involved in my work and the Lines thats brought Us all together over the last 25yrs…
I used to collect / trade allot of genetics with many ppl and still do to this day…Ive had some hard setbacks in my years with one being the loss of a very diverse 25+yr seed collection in 2014…
I don’t sell seeds, as we work by donation and gift…And my main goals are to help ppl understand the diff in the many varieties we have avail…and grow as many of them as possible as well…
Over the last 3 decades it been interesting to watch the whole canna scene evolve…But also at this point Im not sure if its headed in ther best direction…
Below are a few of the lines I’ll have avail somewhere but for now its just to show whats on hand…
I’ll try and post a bit more often if ppl take enough interest…stay tuned!
FOE20
Her3satiHead2_07-12-08|470x500

---------- stock list ----------

• BubbaOkush F6 (10pk)
  • FOEHammer f1 (Mishku x RaspWaltz) (10pk)
  • RaspWaltz f2 (6pk)
    3 - Romulan x Herijuana F3 (6pk)
    5 - WhiteKrush f2 (10k)
    2 - Gelato #33 x Gelato #33 - (3pk)
    1 - POG x Gelato #33 - (3pk)
    2 - Gelato #33 x Slyder f3 - (3pk)
    1 - TedOG x c99 - 10pk
    1 - Riot White Strawberry - 6pk
    1 - Dixie Underground blends Ducks Pride - Fems - 8pk
    1 - C99 x Dream Lotus - 10pk
    1 - Delicious Seeds Carmelo - fem
    1 - DinaFem Blue Cheese Auto
    1 - WOS Wild Thai reg- 2pk
    1 - G13 Labs BlueOG fem (1)
    2 - DC99 (Durban) x HHPLant - OldSog - (4pk)
    1 - Deep Poison - DeepChunk/NL x Durban (3pk)
  • ChunkyCheese - UKCheese x DChunk (4pk)
    1 - Dbl WhiteGrape x 95 sensi NL f1
    1 - Forum Cookies x Ghost Train Haze (4pk)
    1 - RareDankness - IED (6pk)
  • OrangeOG x LemonOG (4pk)
  • Nirvana ICE F2 (3pk)
  • Critical/SS#2 x GDP/LA Con (3pk)
  • BikerKush x Lambsbread/Miss U (4pk)
  • 818 OG x Lambsbread/Miss U (3pk)
  • N-Pride x Lambsbread/Miss U (3pk)
  • SkywalkerOG x Tahoe OG (3pk)
    1 - Hazeman’s Madness (4pk)
  • LostCoast OG f2 (Emerald Triangle) (4pk)
3 Likes

All of that is looking beautiful. That NL5 reminds me of @deep_rob stock.
Can’t imagine losing a vault. That has to be a shitty situation

2 Likes

ok very kewl…the old OG Strain Guide/Base was unmatched…that held info from lines that now are very possibly forgotten…
I would love to input but thats a huge endeavor now a days as there used to be 100s of varieties and hybs and multi hybs…But now the market is saturated with all types of who knows what breeding work, lines made using to many hype cuts and s1 Females…And theres no proper documented history to back up the work…Its pretty messy atm…
But I do have a hell of a data base!!..and been documenting since early 2k consistently to this day…
Yes Colorado was looking great till the rip…sad…but we trudge on!..I have some nice stuff working now so it should make a good show…thanks man and stay tuned
FOE20

3 Likes

This is me…for TIM (THISISME)
We need to remember our brothers…
FOE20