Pure colombian gold (peru)

2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

mm

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk[

Uploading: 20230227_131001.jpg…]()

70 Likes

@medmanbrand from Atalaya Peru - that is very out of the way place

Interesting - definitely interested to see how these grow.

good luck

4 Likes

Ya man. Hence my need to buy a quarter and get some seeds

One night a farmer was trimming late and what did the air smell like? That deep dank road-kill skunk

There was a patch upstream from where we did our dietas and ceremonies and at 1 am as we crossed the river same thing - deep dank road-kill. As the water carried the night tike stank when its most powerful

I was offered kilos of cocaine from random cab drivers for 400 u.s.d. Yikes! So isolation is good when collecting cartel cannabis genetics. I did a test run in manitoba in a greenhouse in 2019. Ran dome minis last summer for my road-kill project. Going to get these pures and hybrids rocking out in the bc sun this summer

mm

22 Likes

I also have 50 seeds of the west coast Peruvian gold from northern peru.

Same thing. Real neon green. Still road-kill. But needed a road-kill ghani or kush to get her there on pungency

That being said. They probably sun or heat dry burning off the volatile I love. So processing may have effected that line grown in desert conditions

mm

9 Likes

This is super rad @medmanbrand, looking forward to seeing how all this grows out!

:metal:

2 Likes

Me too. I already found a keeper peru gold and hit her with an 81 loud skunk dad. I ha e those f1 going behind this row of pg

When I do f1 hybrids they aren’t anything look at. All the plants were loke 8 inch sog packed in beds on my balcony. Lol but loud is the objective. Not the looks

mm

9 Likes

OH wow man! Sending great vibes your way brother.

3 Likes

Following, and those are shot from a great angle.

2 Likes

Interesting story I’ll be watching the show. Sounds like your gonna go for some stanky dank.

1 Like

Same here “will-be-watching” this interesting cultivation !!! be interesting to see bud and leaf development

1 Like

I’ll be following along, this is very interesting to me. :vulcan_salute:
Cheers
G

2 Likes

I am going to start the coastal Peruvian gold soon too. With some pre 90 durban poison

For now. This bagseed had 100% germ rate. Not too shabby for for some jungle bag seed from 2019

mm

18 Likes

Wow amazing project. Who doesn’t like that down and dirty strong skunk smell?:hugs:. Great strains also! Set this thread to watch!

1 Like

Ya mon. Here is a pic from my 81 loud skunk male project last summer x peru gold deep. Pungent. When I would rub here my wife would be like “wow. That that smells like marijuana from highschool” lol haha

Nothing to look at. But we care about loud.

I did a late season sog f1 81 loud skunk dust before fall last year. As the amount of f1 shows

mm

19 Likes

Some of those beans seem to have a cool green color or is that because of package?
That’s why I said it was cool because they do look mature but fresh makes sense. Enough to play with at least.:+1:

1 Like

More then Possible immaturity. Those were freshly picked.

Had a freak snow storm / temp drop and had to crop them earlier then expected

mm

I’d bet the light reflected off the mylar bag might be messing with the color balance.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Interesting I’ve never tried columbian gold, just grew ones acapulco gold (barneys) that took from herbies. I was impressed. Hope if I try columbian it will also resist my not ideal conditions

2 Likes

@medmanbrand very interestrd in your Road Kill Project. How I long for that elusive skunks ass pungent smell of my early years. Would love to relive that experience. Ill be lurking.

2 Likes

How did your AG turn out? Reef bred those. Were they skunky? Any pics?

Rumor has it that ag and cg are related. I cannot verify the claim

mm