About the Growroom Diaries category

Keep your grow diary online, track your progress and share experience.

6 Likes

My hydroponic store shut down :-(… now I have to find… 2 gallon grow bags, Pro mix or Sunshine mix #4, and nutrients to mix in the soil before I put any beans in. I’m looking for a strain that will be forgiving for a first-time grower… Any suggestions?.. I’m reading up on nutrients now.

1 Like

HSO chem dawg (chem 91) was the easiest plant I’ve ever grown. In not sure what kinda buzz your looking for or flowering time but mine took 9 weeks and its a very potent, alert and happy buzz. Kinda like herbal prozac, gives lots of focus great for house work. Heavy feeder, not picky with nutes.
I grew mine in 7 gallons of Dr earth home grown from home depot, and top dressed with biolive from Amazon.com

4 Likes

Thank you so much! That’s what I was looking for!

1 Like

Question: im starting to use living soil…my veg amendments are a 5-4-2 npk & my veg are a 4-8-10…my master gardener uses the flood technique w/nutrients…hes telling me that I’ve got too much nitro in the flower…idk…i think it’s completely different than growing organically like I do…Im gonna switch from the Dr.earth slow release nutrients to Dutch Science…its a powdered organic nutrients that u feed every other feeding…also contains humates, 1st time I’ve seen those in nutrients&I’m gonna see how it works…let y’all know soon. J

I’m new to this forum format, so if I’m fuckin things up, let me know. I’ve guerilla grown outdoors off and on for about 50 years, but this year I decided to try a guarded ghetto garage grow and it’s working fairly well out in a corner of the junky garage. That’s junky as in cluttered! But I know where everything is at! Anyway, I call it ghetto, because I’ve got Dollar Tree reflection (aren’t those windshield sunscreens awesome), two Walmart LED 48" full spectrum grow tubes in a shop light. A large planter tray with 2.5 gal pot with a stout little White Widow and one of her clones, and two clones of Alien Gorilla from the garden out back. Once the clones root, I’ll pot them, put them out in the garden while I photo period the widow into budding, then after harvest, I’ll put the clones back in the garage to finish growing. This winter I might build a little grow shanty up in the attic over the garage. This cheap set up cost me about 40 bucks in materials. The PVC light hanging stand is super easy and quick to build. I know it’s ghetto, but I’m an old man on fixed income and I know how to get by.

2 Likes

I seem to be having trouble finding where it is i open a diary.

When I go to indoor growing there’s no option that I can see, my eyes are sore with looking maybe I’m in the wrong place or something?

I believe for mobile it’s that little plus button next to the “Latest”.

1 Like

Thanks buddy, i got it sorted, I’m not familiar with the platform yet, I’m getting there now though :slight_smile:

Thank you

1 Like

I’m still figuring shit out! :joy:

Any of the afghanis as long as you keep them dry and don’t over feed them, they respond well to dry weather and minimal nutrients. They will be resin monsters, not the strongest smoke, but fully captivating!

@Star_Dog :wave: hello, you can find the FAQ in the menu, it is full off screenshots and really clear, just in case :wink:

1 Like