ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

That hillbilly skunk and the cotton candy look awesome.
They all look awesome but those 2 stand out. :wink:

Thanks again for the tag!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to me. These are for spring run.

11 Likes

Hillbilly Skunk seed sign up. I have more than I ever need. A full coin flip to 3 different people. Drawing on Christmas day.

I’ve been growing this strain for about 5 years and it always delivers my favorite effect and smells.

Add numbers

1. @Radicle_Reefer
  2. @Ottafish
  3. @sunra108 :us:
  4. @Kgrim
  5. @m0sirys
  6. @Piter :es:
  7. @Jpaul :us:
  8. @LedZeppelin
  9. @Tejas
  10. @Ghgrower :us:
  11. @Smooth
  12. @THCeed
  13. @ShiskaberrySavior
  14. @GrowTheAtlas
  15. @Tripl3fastaction
18 Likes

I’m in! Although I think I may already have this from you. To the vault!

Edit: yeah I do. I’ll remove myself. Now that CCC…

4 Likes

Anyone’s favorite especially after 5 years I’d love to try.

6 Likes

I’m working on making S1s of that. The first try didn’t work out. Made pollen but no seeds. I have hybrids of Hillbilly Skunk and Cotton Candy Crunch that I need to try…

7 Likes

I want to volunteer but I’m 3 seed runs out on any actual testing’ and I only have 2 tents now.

1 Like

some skunk would be so nice! so thanks alot for a chance on some hillbilly skunk :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
still missing my superskunk mother :smiley:

1 Like

Busted out the nice camera this morning. some shots around the garden.

13 Likes

DIY octopots are getting close. Just need to black out the tubs. Should grow a monster of a plant!

12 Likes

Beautiful plant!

4 Likes

Thanks @ABushOfKush for the hillbilly skunk seed givaway. Been eyeing you grow her for a bit now. Glad to get a chance to get some beans of her. Happy holidays!

4 Likes

HS looks great man. Excited to see the new set up in action as well. Looks like some nice fresh bud for the new years for ya. It’s a good way to deal with winter blues!

4 Likes

Bro I’ve been dying to find a good outdoor verity. The Hillbilly you’ve been growing looks absolutely killer! Shoutout to the real life hillbillies on OG lol

4 Likes

Thanks! Only a few more days on the Temple Flo. They’re finishing up this week I’m sure. One of them is throwing quite a few nanners as of late. Itching to get the new pots set up and running!

4 Likes

Very stout plants with big fat stinky flowers. About all you can ask for from an outdoor plant.

13 Likes

I did see a few nanners when running the clones from the moms. But nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

I just wanna point out how nobody put their name at #1 on the sign up list. It’s symbolic to the selflessness of this community. Nobody is willing to put themselves at the top of the list. I respect that

3 Likes

I almost feel like it’s an honorary blank space. (I signed up at #1 then removed myself)

2 Likes

I definitely feel the same way