ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Pretty sure people want to pick their favorite numbers…otherwise adding onto the list when they haven’t even filled up the first 10 doesn’t compute with me.

Most drawings here are random number so people want to pick their random number.

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone! The winners are @Radicle_Reefer @sunra108 and @ShiskaberrySavior. Send over addresses when you can and I’ll send out your Christmas gift!

12 Likes

Cool ! ! ! Thank You @ABushOfKush Much Appreciated.

Congratulations to @Radicle_Reefer and @ShiskaberrySavior.

Merry Christmas Everyone ! ! ! :green_heart: :sparkles: :christmas_tree: :sparkles: :green_heart:

2 Likes

A christmas miracle! Thanks @ABushOfKush!!

1 Like

Hillbilly Skunk happier than a pig in shit.

11 Likes

CCC got the axe about 6 days ago. She got a lot sharper of a smell with the longer flower time. Still citrusy but also some nail polish remover.

13 Likes

Well today I chopped everybody. @Kavman I was wrong about the TF, they definitely do have a stink. One more than the other but it is definitely leather, sweet puke, rubber. Very exciting. Getting these DIY octopots ready tomorrow and I’ll have the next round going on the tracks.

Poor old QB set up has quite a few diodes burned out

9 Likes

Oh how I love the smell of some sweet puke haha. Good work mate. Now comes the fun part.
Looking forward to seeing the next adventure.

4 Likes

I love the putrid smells! Was trimming one at the facility today that was just pure gear oil. Cryowolf I believe was the strain.

5 Likes

Plants under the big light are really coming around. Tallest ones are still the least happy but everyone else is just going bananas! @PhlizonGrowLight please put a longer cord on your lights. 10ft would be great.

10 Likes

And here we have the next candidates. No one is sexed yet but worse case I can throw in some already large clones when males show. Didn’t black out the tubs as I think I’ll just cover them with some plastic and do it the lazy way.

Left 2 are Goji OG F2, middle are Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve, right are Cobra Lips F2 in back and GG4 RIL F2 up front.

7 Likes

congrats @ the winners even if im late! hope you all had a great christmas! :innocent: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

@shag the SGxBLR are about to explode. One has an asphalt stem rub. Really have my eye on that one.

10 Likes

I am not a fan of hot asphalt smell, but it does sound interesting.
Those 2 do look like they are growing fast.
They look kinda similar but different.

May your buds be huge and dripping with asphalt smell.
That sounds like something you say to someone you do not like…LOL

Hope you had a good Christmas and an even better New Year. :partying_face:
Thanks again for growing these out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Be safe tonight everyone!
Shag

2 Likes

The one with shorter leaf stems has the asphalt smell. I like the really rancid smelling flowers. The other 4 in the tent are about a week behind. With some training I should be able to keep the canopy even. Happy new year to you as well!

2 Likes

Was looking through my seeds a week ago and thought some I made in 2021 were looking a little shitty. Put 5 in paper towel and BAM all 5 sprout… guess I have to grow them. The Vineyard x Hillbilly Skunk. Only grown a couple outside in 2022. Came out fantastic and I still have some of those flowers. We’ll see what they look like indoor!

8 Likes

One of my small tents became a flower tent a few weeks ago. I have a Chocolatina, a Hillbilly Skunk, and an OG Strawberry in there. The OG Strawberry is the tiny guy, clone from a friend never run it before just wanted a peek.

12 Likes

Pretty frosty!
Happy New Year.

4 Likes

@Kgrim @Kavman have either of you gotten the seeds I sent a few weeks ago?

2 Likes

Some more seeds from 2021 that looked suspect. If they pop then I’ll have to grow them. The cross is (Angola Red x Columbian Black) x (Hillbilly Skunk x Big Detroit Energy). Never grown any. Was just a random chuck.

4 Likes