ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Rootin N tootin

11 Likes

The bastard is still alive. Barely. Root system is super weak. Trying to get it taller so I can just cut it and root it in a plug.

10 Likes

The little one is still fighting !:slight_smile: i like plants that prove to be very resilient. with my sour dees, i also tested the clone that recovered the fastest from the missing micronuts. luckily it wasn`t a mistake and it turned out well :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

@m0sirys there has been decent new growth in the last few days since I repotted her. I’d like to hit her with some nutes to see the structure really blow up. Relocate her to the grow under the big light.

2 Likes

Not as happy as they could be. Center plants have the worst soil mix it seems. Looking into some nutrients for the reservoir for this run. Next time I know to really beef up the organic ammendments. Still can’t determine sex on any of them yet.

Goji OG 1

Goji OG 2

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve 1

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve 2

Cobra Lips F2

GG4 RIL F2

11 Likes

that sounds like a good plan ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well damn. The 3 in the back are looking like boys. Shame about the Cobra Lips, so stocky with wide leaves. Can’t tell on the GG4 RIL. The other 2 look female. Goji OG F2 and Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve. Now to figure out who I want to replace the boys…

9 Likes

Alright the back plants have been dug out and replacements planted. Small ones are both Bubblegum Chem from @JAWS. Same age as the bigger seed plants but they’ve been in small square pots the whole time. Back right is Snake Venom. I need some prime indoor Snake Venom to smoke.

Big leaves on the Goji OG and GG4 RIL

8 Likes

Just plucked the other Goji OG…had some sneaky pointy balls on it. They’re bigger today and now I see it’s definitely not female. Lots of seeds left of that luckily. I’m going to put a Strawberry OG clone in that spot. Very lanky plant hopefully it will beef up getting bottom fed.

Just kidding. She’s too tall. Chocolatina is going in.

5 Likes

I swear this round. I open the side of the tent and the rush of air from pulling the flap made the GG4 RIL snap at the base… the stalk is super brittle. Cloned the top and I guess in goes something else…

5 Likes

Bubblegum Chem 1

Bubblegum Chem 2

Caramelicious

Chocolatina

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve

Snake Venom

11 Likes

She’s not a goner yet. Stand it up, stake it in place, and bury some more dirt around the break. Over the last few years, I’ve had plenty of branches. Mains, etc snap, crack, bend etc and a little work, and I’ve saved 75% of them.
It doesn’t look like it wilted yet, so that’s a great sign that the highway is still open.

4 Likes

It’s already uprooted and the top taken as a clone. I’ve grown a GG4 cutting quite a few times and they just have those really brittle snappy branches. I’d rather run it on its own than deal with a plant with that type of growth this time.

5 Likes

I hear ya there. At least it’s not like the Pistachio that I grow. For some reason, this strain likes to pop branches off the main like a pimple. Usually, I can plop the branch into some soil and save it, but it’s like a built in Larf eliminator. The lower branches pull off the main stem so clean it’s crazy. I’ll check on the swamp before I go into work, and when I get home, there’s drooping leaves, and the branch will literally fall off into my hand.
34 different strains the last 3 years, and it’s the only strain that does this.
I’ve been pretty lucky that I haven’t run into a strain that has ultra brittle stems yet.
At least you were able to snip a clone!!!

2 Likes

@Kavman

Temple Flo 1

Temple Flo 2

Temple Flo x F13 1

Temple Flo x F13 2

Temple Flo x F13 3

14 Likes

I was just thinking about you and the TF’s @ABushOfKush today. Those spears look nice. Curious as to what differences in the TF and F13 you pick up on. Thanks for growing those out and sharing with us all. Nice job brother.

5 Likes

Bent the Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve last night and she’s perked up perfect today.

7 Likes

So far they are all some good smoke. I’ve found the TFxF13 2 to be my favorite. Has a very strange flavor that I can’t describe but I enjoy it. I smell hints of my Hillbilly Skunk cut from the F13s, a little funk and sharp nail polish. The Temple Flo are ever so more fruity and maybe some menthol. They all took until a few days ago to redevelop their smell in the jars. The high on them all is decently potent with a smooth onset. Doesn’t smack you immediately but only takes about 5 minutes to set in. I think I’ll hold on to the TFxF13 clones and run them again in the future.

6 Likes

Thanks for the report. I agree with the what you say about the effects. It’s not gonna knock you out but it’s nice and focused at least for me. One of these days I will pop some of those F13 but not for awhile. Your hillbilly skunk f3 are about to get wet. Probably this week along with a few others I have received from others here.

4 Likes

Snake Venom x Hillbilly Skunk seed giveaway! Drawing at 9:30EST tonight. Sign up one and all. One will get the pictured coin flip.

These are regular beans. Here are the parent strains:

Snake Venom

Hillbilly Skunk (different phenos)

2. @Emeraldgreen
3. @MyrtleGrounds
4. @I.am.human
5. @Abbbian
6. @GallacreekD66
7. @RainToday :us:
8. @havens4hawks
9. @freed111 :canada:
10. @luxton :canada: