ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Haven’t seen them yet @ABushOfKush

2 Likes

Good stuff here thank you for sharing.
Fellow MI guy fighting septoria for a few years now. Did the HA help keep it a bay?
Great thread man, again thanks.

2 Likes

wish you a happy new brotha!

1 Like

Yes, I got them, thought I sent a message that they arrived, if I didn’t, my bad, sorry.

2 Likes

No worries. You might have but I couldn’t remember. Glad to hear you did get them.

1 Like

I only tried sulfur and that did not work. I believe I saw some others using HA this season and had success.

3 Likes

Cease is on my list along with HA this season to try and combat septoria this year. Thanks for taking the time and sharing. Peace

2 Likes

I see you did get yours from a little giveaway in November. I sent you a second envelope a few weeks after with Hillbilly Skunk S1 and Blueberry Super Silver Haze S1. I think that one is still roaming the mail system. @Kgrim

2 Likes

Almost a week in the new pots and they look content. I’ve been upping the brightness a little every day. Sprayed with sulfur a few days ago.

Goji OG 1

Goji OG 2

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve 1

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve 2

Cobra Lips

GG4 RIL

11 Likes

I got that one, and, you sent me some Hillbilly Skunk Fems.
So I have received 2 packages from you.

3 Likes

Great I was worried they got lost in the holiday mail. Kavman hasn’t gotten his yet and he’s like 90 miles from me. Hopefully the Christmas giveaway seeds make good time.

2 Likes

Had my camera shit out and thought I’d try some @syzygy style shots real quick. Lit from the veg light haha. Not too bad actually. Chocolatina looks sexy.

Choc

Hillbilly Skunk

OG Strawberry (dang look at that yield!)

15 Likes

Nice camera work, I’d say you have it dialed in nicely.

3 Likes

I agree!
Nice work! :star_struck:

3 Likes

@Tejas @shag thanks! I think I’ll bring out the nice camera more often.

4 Likes

Looks good, what sort of camera setup you using (camera /lens / light) ? Haven’t caught up on the thread but am watching now. Love the veggie garden and outdoor setup you have there!

1 Like

I’ve got a Canon 5D mark3. Those were with an old manual Nikon 55mm f1.2 and a +2 diopter. Light was just spill from my little veg area with a 100W LED. Glad you’re here. Should be lots of veg this coming season!

4 Likes

Nice! It would be cool if there was a general photography thread here, but I don’t know enough to create it. For example, I had to look up diopter to know what you were talking about haha. Still don’t get the +2 part - is that just adjusting the focus of the screen inside? Very interested to see how those Goji F2s turn out for you too. Hopefully you keep using the good cam, especially on the veggie / flower gardens. I took some bee pictures last summer with my Nikon and really want to take more next year. Feel like it’s really good practice.

1 Like

The diopter let’s you focus closer. The numbers are amounts of magnification. I have a very cheap set that includes +1, +2, +4, and +10. +10 being the closest focusing. You can stack them as well but they don’t have the sharpest image even using just one of them. The Goji OG had my interest from your pictures I believe. I hope at least one of those two are a girl.

2 Likes

Charging ahead under the big light. All the small plant are looking great. The larger ones kind of suck and I’m not enjoying trying to shape them up.

Pineapple Express is strong like bull

13 Likes