ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Thanks @shag! I have never monocropped a run before. I rely on an exhaustive amount of different kinds of flower. I’m not sure if I ever really smoke the same thing twice in a row.

The Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve sure looks promising so far. The male I culled was bigger and more vigorous than the female. And the female is no slouch. Very strong stem rub. I should have 6 or 8 more seeds but I will let you know if I could use some more!

8 Likes

We are much the same in that regard.

Even if you just wanna have some for the vault I am cool with that too.
I have no storage fridge so time is ticking on these.

6 Likes

Post reference so I know when I watered

17 Likes

Awesome, these sound like some dope beans. I love a good backstory too, these were a labor of love & not giving up. The best kind, count me in :+1:

6 Likes

I’m slightly envious of you folks constantly running multiple varieties at the same time.

Early on I was looking at doing that but slowly changed my mind as I became more familiar with the various types of hermaphrodites. Basically I was worrying about one ‘sneaky bugger’ being overlooked and seeding the tent.
Obviously I’ve overemphasized the issue and it is more manageable than I thought.

I still suspect if I tried it, Murphy would ‘kick me in the ass’… :rofl:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

I should include that I have a large clone library of trusted stable plants. Rarely will I throw untested plants into flower with the rest. I also am a hawk for herms and am scratching lately to dump some of these clones and start going through seeds.

12 Likes

Day 20 of flower. Lots of stretch. Too much lighting running in my grow room so the 320W panel is dimmed very heavily to keep temps in range. Despite the stretch they are very healthy and have started to bud up nicely. I’m happy I didn’t bin Caramelicious, she has really turned around and shook off the green clean. Snake Venom already stinks like garlic funk standing near the tent.

Chocolatina

Strawberry Guava x Black Lime Reserve

Snake Venom

Caramelicious

Flo x Romulan

Bubblegum Chem F2

Everybody

19 Likes

The Hillbilly Skunk saw its end about 8 days ago. Just going into jars now to be burped. I think it still needed more time flowering but I didn’t have the space anymore. So damn covered with frost though.

22 Likes

Looks like you harvested at the most perfect time to me!

4 Likes

I’d say everything is looking pretty good bro !

4 Likes

man that looks so tasty ! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

The picture makes me want to grow skunk again. Do you have some seeds to trade? I could offer you a pack of FLC X BMR aka Moon Cheese Rocks F1 if you’re interested.

have a great weekend :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I have plenty of Hillbilly Skunk to trade! Send me a message I’m interested.

7 Likes

great, dm incoming soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got 4 Hillbilly Skunks that have been vegging for a couple months. Very strong and stout plants. I’d love to top them but those side branches will get out of control and I really want some single cola dominant plants for next run.

16 Likes

Holy moley. Picture perfect run so far where plant health is concerned. I can’t wait to see these finish up under LED. The Pineapple Express will most likely be going the S1 route soon. What an absolutely stinky lady. Fast flowering. Squat. Coated in resin. Been in the stable here for at least a decade. Same thing can be said for the Heavy Duty Fruity as well I think.

Pineapple Express

Heavy Duty Fruity

Blue Dream

19 Likes

Definitely like the structure of those plants .

5 Likes

Sorry if it’s been mentioned before ,but what do you feed your plants ?

3 Likes

My personal plants in the tent are in reused sunshine#4 advanced with Epsoma Plant Tone and some worm castings. Tap water only. The plants under the big LED are fed HDI nutrients. Motherplant A and B in veg, Ionic Bloom for flowering. There are additions for veg and bloom.

Veg:
Europonic Silicate
Europonic Fossil Fuel
Epic Dark Energy

Bloom:
Botanicare Hydroplex
Humbolt Countys Own Snowstorm
Mother of all blooms

This is what is bought and requested to be used by my mentor for his flowers. I see it as complete overkill but I get to fuck around in another grow and do my thing otherwise. I don’t like growing synthetic, but I absolutely know how.

Realized there are still some things missing that get used at the synthetic grow. Recharge, Soul Grow-N, Fish Shit, Alaskan Fish Fertilizer

9 Likes

Damn that tent is full

3 Likes

I agree. Especially for tents.

2 Likes