ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

I’ll have to get you cuts of the Pineapple Express and Heavy Duty Fruity. I think they’re right up your alley.

4 Likes

Yeah man no rush. Unless they need a home. I am trying to get new mothers for all my strains and flower everything out so I can go on a little vacation. Need to see my parents in Florida. Want to get there first week in May. So I need to get everything flowering asap. I think I am gonna have to fire up another tent. Then when I get home it’s a big deep clean and replacing the 6 foot cool tubes with the 4 hid and packing that room with led.

4 Likes

No rush. They will be around for a long time. If you need any help housing mothers during your trip let me know. Even if it’s just backups just in case!

5 Likes

Thanks I should be good but it’s good to know “I have friends in grow places”.

4 Likes

Blueberry Super Silver Haze is bean’d up and cruising along. All of the arms with pollen sacs have been chopped off and she’s side heavy now.

Was able to lighlty pollinate a Cotton Candy Crunch and Flo x White Widow.

CCC

Flo x WW

Also in there is an (Angola Red x Columbian Black) x (Big Detroit Energy x Hillbilly Skunk). Made a year or two ago, so far looking like a hybrid but the stem rub smells like the ARxCB. Cedar.

The other small tent has 3 Hillbilly Skunk x The Vineyard in small pots and 3 Snake Venom x Hillbilly Skunk which are all in one pot. Getting a quick look at some beans I’ve made in an indoor environment.

21 Likes

Just broke my heart a little but I had to put the ABC down. She’s been isolated for a few weeks with russets and I’ve tried too many times to get rid of them with no success. Oh well. I still have more seeds.

10 Likes

Good news is with her gone, I don’t believe I have russet mites anywhere anymore… knock on wood. All of the wood. I’ll make sure of it in the next few runs as I drop some clones and start fresh.

6 Likes

No russets is a great thing!

5 Likes

Nice little treat for the chickens !
I agree upon your choices made !!

5 Likes

@Emeraldgreen @Rabeats2093 For the greater good!

4 Likes

And new dirt. I know how you like to reuse your soil but I wouldn’t chance it.

3 Likes

All soil is reused soil, there is no such thing as unused soil, it’s all changing forever. :grin:

Next fresh bag you buy can have some other insects in them.
You never know, the more you mix it all up the better it gets.
It all just keeps eating itself basically, continuously.

3 Likes

Yep new sunshine#4 in the future. I will most probably reuse the new stuff, but with better forethought on if I had pest problems the previous run. Also keeping the grows separate. I let frugality spread a little too far in recent years while also slinging used soil around from grow to grow. I’ve grown a lot of weed for cheap doing that, but I’ve also been battling bugs in one grow spot or another for 2 years straight.

4 Likes

Out of context, bud.

I’d try some insecticide through the soil and then add some recharge or something!

2 Likes

I reuse my soil in flower and vegetable beds outdoors. I am just lazy haha. I have no complaints with the store bought soil I have been using for 10 years now. It’s bagged here locally and haven’t had an issue with it. 1 bag of potters gold and 30 lb bag of worm castings is my mix and it serves me well. Expensive yeah, overkill maybe. It works for me and I get to support a local business.
I have some chemdog cuts in the cloner for ya. If there are some other copies let me know. I can pop in a few more.

3 Likes

What kind of insecticide would you recommend?

2 Likes

Personally I never have gone this far …
Just a quick search could set you in the right direction I’m sure !

2 Likes

Word. I know some people use neem seed or some form of neem.

3 Likes

Probably could go along those lines…
Mammoth canna control looks good I mean you could probably pour any safe insecticide through the soil ! Like I said though I have no experience in it but im gonna have to think about it soon enough …
Killer compost on the property just brings in the bugs stopped using it last year for that simple fact but guess what I still get bugs :sweat_smile:

2 Likes