ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

Those 2 will be beasts come October. I have read good things about the Black Triangle. I don’t think they will disappoint you, but I totally get it about a quick turnaround.

5 Likes

Haven’t updated the grow under the big LED after I harvested last round. Only photos I took today while there were of the great root explosion out the bottom of the pots. The plants are just so-so looking. That basement is too cold for LED growing.

6 Likes

I’m going to keep them going in pots I think. Just went into 10 gals yesterday. Might steal a couple 25s from my mentors place for the final pot. Have you grown either outdoor? Any idea on harvest time?

1 Like

In the greenhouse I started some of my fem seeds. I have two BBSSH S1, two Cotton Candy Crunch x BBSSH, one Flo2 x BBSSH, and one Snake Venom x BBSSH.

Flo2 and Motorbreath with a small cut of each on their heels.

Kine 2 and PNWHPXPUCK from @Radicle_Reefer and Flo x White Widow from @Kavman

Love the look of the Flo x White Widow

12 Likes

Damn man can’t keep up with all you got going on. Oh To be young again. Can’t wait to see how everything turns out.

3 Likes

Have you grown the Flo2 or Motorbreath outdoor before? Any harvest times? Also the Flo x WW

5 Likes

Only Flo x white widow. She is done mid October. I would bet the Flo 2 would be about the same. Motorbreath I would guess near the end of October. I have also found outdoor plants grown in containers finish quicker than those planted in the ground. With the greenhouse you will be good either way.

4 Likes

Amazing @ABushOfKush ! Glad to see those cuts living their best life outside in your hoop! I can’t wait to watch them grow for you! Hoping the best! You are killing it so far.

3 Likes

Thought I’d show what I take care of day-to-day. I work for a small cannabis company here in Michigan. Mostly what I do is water plants all day. Otherwise it’s lollipopping, deleafing, cleaning, trimming, making prerolls. To water we use 44 gallon brute trash cans filled with RO and then mixed with Canna nutes. Watering wand with a water counter to keep track of each individual plant. We keep charts accurate to .1 liter. Clones in Root Riot plugs, transplanted into solo cups with Happy Frog, transplanted into 1gal plastic with Canna coco, final transplant into 7 fabric with Canna coco. The lights are Gavita 2400e. Lots of them. The veg room has Ion brand 300W…so that’s what I do with most of my time now.

20 Likes

Dream job, brother!!!

:metal:t3:

2 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

2 Likes

Black triangle are all sexed. 6 females and 3 males.

The females

The males

Largest male has a ton of 11 blade leaves and the best structure. He also has one female hair poking out of a cluster. I don’t really care too much and will let them pollinate for a day or two then chop.

15 Likes

Day 15 or 16 of flower. Pollen has just started to drop. Some real stretch on a couple and I don’t have enough risers for the shortys. I need to get familiar with uneven canopies if I’m going to start running more seeds.

From work today. Last day of watering this room. Felt weird to say goodbye to a room of plants this large.

Then from vacuuming up runoff in the other room. Nice and cool under the canopy. Those light arrays are intense and we follow VPD so it’s balmy in there.

15 Likes

Man, those rooms look amazing!! I’m not sure I could get much done, my jaw would always be on the floor :wink::grin:

3 Likes

This is definitely the size that is fun to work with. As always a pleasure to look at your thread my friend!

have a nice day

2 Likes

Just wanted to show the Blueberry Super Silver Haze S1 I started months ago. This is a clone from the plant from seed. Very stacked growth. Stem rub is just like mom. She will veg in the greenhouse until I harvest the Black Triangle. I’ll put her in next.

20 Likes

Looks just like the mom too. Excited to see what she turns out like.

3 Likes

Males have been pulled. I have warmed up to the 11 bladed male with the branchy structure. Might gather some of his pollen for later use. @Kavman want some black triangle pollen?

15 Likes

I’d definitely say these two pairs are similar phenos. Totem poles with dark glossy leaves and taller branchy stretchy gals with lighter green leaves.

13 Likes

I would definitely take you up on that but I don’t have anything in flower right now. So wouldn’t be able to use right away. Maybe in 6 weeks. Supposed to get real warm so probably not optimal to send right now anyways. But if you save some for me I would definitely do something with it. Plan on flipping some strawberry cough,FloA, Flo2, Motorbreath, xj13, chemdog and shishkaberry.

2 Likes