ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

So far things are sitting 13-15F above ambient temp with the sides up. Curious how it’ll do tomorrow and the next day. Going to be 86F outside.

There’s a box fan bringing air in the side door. Pushing cool air in seems to be working much better then trying to pull the hot air out.

5 Likes

It would be something similar to a grow…
Cold air coming in from the bottom and hot air being taken out from the top!!!
I have a friend with a greenhouse with a system like that…
But I might be talking a bunch of nonsense here!!!
Anyway, it’s wonderful, I will definitely be following the progress!!!

:metal:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for posting this, very straight forward and affordable AWESOME!

3 Likes

Yep the idea is pretty much the same as a grow tent. Unfortunately the greenhouse doesn’t have all the convenient ducting ports built in and that’s my job. More fans and denser shade cloth is the goal right now

4 Likes

I bet it is hot in there today. :hot_face:

3 Likes

Sitting around 96F. Much better than I was thinking it would be. 70% shade cloth should be here tomorrow and I think that will really make a change. Mostly going to be shade loving houseplants in there being propagated. I think I’ll have some fun with cannabis a bit later in the summer.

6 Likes

Well 70% was a bust. Way too dark. Might as well just have a solid roof at that point and make it a shed. 50% is now on the way…

5 Likes

These showed up today! Thank you very much! @ABushOfKush

10 Likes

Glad they made it safe! I hope the S1s carry the mom’s smell. I have one S1 seed I popped a few months ago and the stem rub is bang on. I’ll be flowering that clone with my next round

6 Likes

Package arrived here also!

5 Likes

Thanks for the seeds!!! I’ll be studying them for sure.

3 Likes

Well my Amazon special 50% showed up… and it’s exactly the same as the 30% that’s on it now. At least I’m getting real good at taking shade cloth off and on and returning Amazon orders.

4 Likes

Indoor run is taking a turn today. I haven’t had time to reset my DIY sip pots so I think I’m just going to flip now and run small plants. I’ll fill in the empty space with clones and send it. The black triangle will have males and I think I’ll collect pollen and make F2s on select branches. Don’t think I’m going to try keeping any clones.

6 Likes

Flo x Romulan and Motorbreath from @Kavman riding along with the black triangle.

10 Likes

Hope you find a nice stud in those BT.

3 Likes

So far they’re just normal looking plants. The few that I rooted into the cubes are about half the size of the rest. I think I’m starting to settle into the mindset of running plants one and done from seed. Maybe do an initial F2 or hybrid for a ton of seed, then just be happy germinating seeds and seeing new plants.

3 Likes

While I find the correct shade cloth for the greenhouse I’ve been getting to work shading some open areas of the garden. The 30% is great for taking the edge off of direct sun. Tomatoes and squash/melon should love it. I even got the spacing right to attach it to the greenhouse and shade the south side and my main entrance. Very nice.

15 Likes

Pulling up a chair.
K+ on your progress, I’m outta likes

4 Likes

Flo2 and Motorbreath moms hanging in the greenhouse. I think I should be in the clear on things trying to flower.

11 Likes

About a week into flower in the tent. None of the seeds are impressing me so far. A few boys and one girl have shown themselves.

Part of me wishes I had thrown those big Flo2 and Motorbreath moms in here and had a nice quick turnaround with a large harvest. They are exceptionally healthy out there in the greenhouse

13 Likes