Ac unit for grow tent?

No, it’s in the same room. It’s set up like this drawing. Inkbird hangs inside one side of tent and that side is sealed. Air is pulled in from other side of tent so when the inside of tent reaches desired temp the AC kicks in and stays on until the inside of tent drops.

1 Like

Well I live somewhere dry as hell so I got my hands on a swamp cooler, and then I force all the air from that thing through the garage. Raises my humidity bunches, but nothing I can’t really deal with. Like I said, it’s dry as hell here. Probably not an option for people in the midwest, and lots of places in the south. But it drops the ambient temps from 80+ to the low-mid 70s, which keeps my tent under 90. Best I can do right now.

2 Likes

Is the ac unit mounted through the wall then? Inside wall?

1 Like

It’s in the window.

3 Likes

I confused the whole point of your post. I thought you were saying you were lucky enough to get an adjacent room to use as a lung room. My mistake.

1 Like

I wasnt sure what a Inkbird was before this. Thought it was just a kind of wingless bird.
I was just gifted a portable AC unit =)

2 Likes

I actually moved my whole grow inside

Sitting like a brick in my living room , and I ended up getting a 4x4 again

1 Like

I bet it it’s helping a heap ton

1 Like

Oh it most defiantly saved my grow =) . I wish i would have remembered my electric $rate$ ended last month of flower. Got a surprised double bill =(

1 Like