Acapulco Gold Repro

Just left the post office and sent 2 cards out,1/w 1 pack :us: and 1/w 3 packs :canada: $1.70 or something like that for both.

5 Likes

I might have missed it. I recall two different breeders were used for the run. Bodhi and Woodstock I believe. Was any difference noted between the two?
Great job on the run! All the experience you shared on what was going on is really appreciated.

2 Likes

One of the strains I’ve always wanted to grow, if you have enough I’d love to 🪴 them.
Nice of you to do this. Great job.

1 Like

Awesome to see these going out. Thanks for doing this! Especially given the job!

2 Likes

@lambchopedd beans have arrived. Thank you.

@Pigeonman go ahead and send addy so I can get yours mailed off.

21 Likes

Sweeeeet! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just fyi, “Diggys Azad Kashmir” is from an OP I did with @Worcestershire_Farms beans — plenty of pics/info can be found in the Kashmir Crowdsource Testing thread

I’m still growing the clones of my “keepers” from that run, and doing a small filial run with the stress-tested male I selected — just saying in case anyone was curious

21 Likes

:open_mouth: @Aglanthia PM INCOMING! :heart:

10 Likes

@Pigeonman im gonna put some small dowels in to protect them since I want you to get them in their original packaging and dont want them to get crushed by rollers

2 Likes

It’s basically any letter sized envelope. if it’s under an ounce it’ll only take one international stamp/ 2 forever stamps. >1 ounce takes two international stamps or 4 forever stamps.
If you’re shipping to anywhere other than Canada or Mexico you’ll want to use international stamps rather than forever stamps.

9 Likes

In the US an extra ounce can be mailed with the additional ounce stamp for .20c. (FOREVER stamp is 58 cents plus extra oz for 20)

5 Likes

Thanks @lambchopedd , The seeds arrived safe and sound. Great packaging! I look forward to growing this out.

Its so funny, I smoked a good bit of this back in the 70s, I shudder to think how many seeds of the genuine article that I casually just dumped out of my Frisbee.

9 Likes

Seeds arrived today.
Thank you again

16 Likes

@lambchopedd just letting you know that the beans showed up today at my spot too!
Thank you so much!

9 Likes

@lambchopedd thanks again! My package arrived today as well!

5 Likes

@lambchopedd got mine today also. WOW. What a rare act of kindness in this otherwise hostile world.

4 Likes

I got mine too! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Got mine today also. Thx @lambchopedd :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Got mine today. Thanks again!

3 Likes

I received a pack today🙂thx again I really appreciate it man🙏

3 Likes

Hubby said mine came, too. I’m out of town.
Thank you @lambchopedd !
He doesn’t partake and was excited about the Acapulco Gold! Lol :v::green_heart:

7 Likes