Acapulco Gold Repro

A regular letter with a coinflip or two should work. I have received lots of those from the US and Canada in Europe. I have sent seeds in regular letters from Europe either in corrugated plastic or in DIY cardboard seed holders. Vials in letters are tricky because of the sorting machines. Depends on you style of packaging I guess.

4 Likes

I gets seeb all the time USA->CAN via coin flips + thank you card + envelope + forever stamp. And same in reverse from Can->USA.

For all y’all that reached out to me about a hook-up: Thank you most kindly for your kindness to this Canuck :hugs: :pray:

8 Likes

I always use coin flips and a rubber washer. No problems in the couple years I have been doing it.
May be different for @lambchopedd unless he changes his packaging. The MDS came in a craft paper looking pre-pack.

2 Likes

As a few people have said, coin flips and hose washers are the usual for cross-border… and for in the states, usually, just since they can hold up to the rollers if necessary. Your MDS did make it out safely though, so you might not need to change a thing if that can already hold up to rollers. The coin flips do an excellent job even when rolled.

Thanks again to @BigMike55. :slight_smile: As you can see, this went through the rollers, and was pressed so hard that the staples and hose washer actually left impressions on the card. The seeds were still fine, though.

7 Likes

Glad they made it. What do you think of my FatPacks?

2 Likes

Fatter than what I’d get for a $50-100 order from a seedbank, so I certainly can’t complain… except about not having enough space to grow all my seeds properly, but that’s my own fault and my own problem. :wink: For once, a good problem to have!

3 Likes

Thanks for the info guys. I’m gonna buy some coin flips tonight.

And @Pigeonman I know I spoke with one person who said they’d hook you up, so yours should be coming.

And if all this info applies to packages to EU too, I may need to test run that with somebody. Any takers?

8 Likes

ALSO if anyone in the US doesn’t receive theirs in 7 days, DM me! I didn’t save addresses nor write anyones down. So if for some reason a pack is returned, I’ll basically be waiting for somebody to come back and claim it.

12 Likes

The love… it’s… OVERWHELMING! :heart: X :100:

5 Likes

I’d sacrifice myself :laughing: but I already asked @Upstate if he’d get a pack for me and don’t want to claim doubles.

2 Likes

It works international. I sent beans to @Swe-can in Sweden, @Abbbian in Brazil and several others. They have all received my beans, with maybe two exceptions, no problem. I have sent to Spain, India and a few others that I never heard back from, but I have no doubt they made it.

4 Likes

My India packs got lost. One priority box and a letter too. 0 for 2.:cry:

2 Likes

Hey man that’s great. Appreciate it. Cheers and thanks to you both.

3 Likes

You bet! I’ll reach out when they land!

Edit to add that the postman told me that 3 regular stamps will suffice for global postage since they are only looking for the $1.30 postage. Three regular stamps would be overpaying but works in a pickle. If that helps anyone out.

5 Likes

This is good info @Pigeonman . I was just gonna send em your way the expensive way lol.

2 Likes

Anyone sending me seeds: I want you to spend your hard earned $$$ on YOUR GROWS, not postage for silly ol’ me :hugs:

I’ve gotten flips with 1 and 2 forever stamps. I always use 1x Canada to USA lettermail :canada: stamp and have not had a single one sent NOT arrive. :smiley:

Anything that hasn’t made it to me I blame purely on CanPost with the exception of ST2020’s BBQ give-away where it was clear that the post office they took their mail too was corrupt and pilfering the fire within. :+1:

3 Likes

Bastardsss

1 Like

I have some C99 sct2020 sent me I reproduced for him. No idea how to get a hold of him now.

5 Likes

I think he’s still accessible via @DougDawson 's Discord chatroom. Mayhap he could help make the re-connection?

4 Likes

PM sent with invite :slight_smile:

4 Likes