Accidental pollination or recessive sativa

So I pollinated a Durban(tlt) x Pangi with a Durban poison x Appy and planted 5 seeds and got 4 similar plants one male not in pics and 1 really skinny leaf plant that I thought was an odd pheno heavy sativa but after 4 weeks 12/12 thinking my dxp got hit with something else. Here are the females one on the left is a Durban x pangi

!
So the only sativa with this structure that was budding with the dxp was @upstate weeping oaxaca that I grew here’s some early shots of it to compare38236e25408b284da1bca95f2be5ae15076d0afb_2_500x500 24e00886e01cb8f18a2cb95dd3274820472ad5c0_2_500x500

So I can’t decide what to pollinate it with I have 4 males I could use I have
Durban x pangi would be back cross
(Durban x pangi) x (dp x appy) possible f2
Dp x appy or a freakshow.

• Durban x pangi
  • (Durban x pangi) x (dp x appy)
  • Dp x appy
  • Freakshow

0 voters

I’m going to set up a wiki for all who vote can sign up.

@Tlander thought you might want to check this out

10 Likes

I have 10 pack of Romulan f2 (co-op) x Romulan (Lucky 13) packed up with a 10 pack of prayer pupil x (Durban poison x appy) and I have a envelope with Romulan x Romulan and (Durban x pangi) x (Durban poison x appy) so will pick 2 winners. Fair warning all crosses with the Romulan L13 dad need to be sanded heavly a light sanding will not do and got 0 to crack if no sanding is done.

Please vote before you sign up

1. @Hashpants
  2. @Obski
  3. @rasterman
  4. @justanobody :us:
  5. @Cannasseur :canada:
  6. @Tlander :thailand:
  7. @MissinBissin :canada:
  8. @Tejas
  9. @Crawfish :canada:
  10. @Illicitmango :us:
  11. @BeTheLight :us:
  12. @GallacreekD66 :us:
  13. @STIGGY :us:
  14. @donuchee :us:
  15. @OnePassionateGrower
  16. @Ghost_Rider
  17. @OhNo555 :us:
  18. @Natea
  19. @killabud
  20. @blowdout2269
  21. @freed111 :canada:
  22. @Tuned :canada:
  23. @Movement13
  24. @420noob
  25. @HeadyBearAdventures
  26. @Tripl3fastaction
  27. @TopShelfTrees1 :canada:
  28. @I.am.human
  29. @SubzeroIceKold
  30. @JustANobody :us:
  31. @Wizdom :canada:
  32. @FeloniousMonk

Add # as needed

21 Likes

Only comment I can make on em is those plants are searching and hungry for light, that’s rediculous stretch, need more intensity in there bud

4 Likes

They been under 400 hps and and 2 130w and 2 65w led in a 5x5 plenty of light just genetics have others in there with less sativa genetics nice and dense.

4 Likes

Damn that’s crazy, that should be plenty for sure, what a stretchy strain

3 Likes

555! Thanks @Jimdoors for the tag and the beans! Yep, I’m straight in there! Come-on #6! :joy:

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of the prayer pupil mom the pics don’t show how pink she is I have 3 about to finish outdoors and the buds are dark purple almost black when first dry it taste like Cherry ludens when cured its straight Cherry sucret

23 Likes

WoW! That’s gorgeous @Jimdoors ! What a unique color! Hope it smokes as good as it looks bro!

Hey guys, How’d you miss this (so far)??? @MissinBissin @Maddawg @Oldtimerunderground @GMan @US3RNAM3 @THCeed @WVMountainGhost @Boozer

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Jimdoors, Good Morning and Thanks for the “Squirrel” moment of the Morning. Thanks for sharing that amazing batch of seeds with US on OG!

I Appreciate the Heads-up on the Germination needs !

Morning shout-out to you as well @Tlander. Thanks for the Heads-up

3 Likes

Sure looks like a Oaxaca pheno. Good call. It’s unmistakable.
Adding in the original genetics you had intended on running would dilute the Oaxaca and bring out more traits of Durban × Pangi, so that’s my vote.

6 Likes

The (Durban x pangi) x (Durban poison x appy) looks like a winner!

3 Likes

Looking frosty @Jimdoors , @Tlander that cherry sounds delicious

3 Likes

@US3RNAM3 That cherry does in fact sound delicious. I bet that get people talking.
:peace_symbol::lobster:

1 Like

@Jimdoors your plant looks awesome. And the smell? I could only imagine!!!
:peace_symbol::lobster:

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses: thanks for sharing @Jimdoors

2 Likes

Very cool! I love the bx idea. Always love seeing what pops up in backcrosses

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up bud.
Good luck y’all. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Awesome giveaway. @ohno555 @carty @feloniousmonk @ndnchild @mrgreethumb @bobgrows @ris @SubzeroIceKold @HeadyBearAdventures @gnome1 @g-pas @AzSeaindooin420 @TopShelfTrees1 @budderton @deeez99 @upstate @texastea

5 Likes

Thank you for looking out :slight_smile:

Was going to draw but we got a tie so will wait for some more votes and draw winners tonight. Little side note the prayer pupil x (dp x appy) brings together bodhi and copa selected appalachia males.

4 Likes