Northern Light auto

Hi all this is my northern light auto from seedman. Currently about a month and half from seed. Last one was almost a full lb of flower. Hopefully have similar results with this one. 17110781146771432741292090830636|281x500

12 Likes

Not mine but his^^^…looks great bromigo.

12 Likes

I enjoyed my Northern Lights auto, it’s a nice strain.

21 Likes

I also like this smoke. It’s one of my favorite reliable autos for headstash, nice taste and soothing at times strong high. When I had these seeds I grew them all. Maybe a dozen of them and they were pretty much the same and consistently good or very good.

2 Likes

@DougDawson That’s some nice buds there, I am going for one year perpetual and I wonder the size of your pots.

3 Likes

It really depends. I believe those were 3 gallon fabric pots. I grow in coco so with the right watering you can grow huge plants in small pots. These are in 0.8 gallon pots.

As is this.

That said, for bud runs I normally use 3 and 5 gallon pots.

10 Likes

Amazing, I had this idea that in auto’s the pot size would make the plant size but I was wrong, that big bush in a solo cup is amazing.

2 Likes

I grew NL auto from Royal Queen Seeds, it was average smoke - nothing to write home about.

Me too, I had the NL from Rqs once with some water mellons, not bad so I’m doing one year with white widdows, dos si dos and 3 Titan f1, looking forward to start it.

Not really wrong. The problem with autos and big pots is root development IMO. With photo plants you can grow them and let the roots fill the container. Then up pot to have them start filling out the next one. Autos are on the clock and I find it best if you don’t mess with them too much. Many tend to just plant autos in the pot that they will be in their whole life. If you make that pot too big, they won’t be able to fill in the roots as well. They will drill down to the bottom and only branch so much. That’s just what I have noticed through.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep my pots and will try to make them stretch the roots as much as possible on the first 2 weeks but yes, autos have to be on the final pot from start, photos I have time and like to pot up.

I can’t wait to try the titans, are supposed to be very strong, hercules hercules!

1 Like

3 Likes

Went to setup the other box, and realized only half of my light is working.

Double checked all my wires and now its working. Something must have come loose during break down for the move.

Northern light is doing good moving along. Shes gonna go in bigger tent soon.

Now I gotta decide what to start next.

1 Like

She started to Flower!

3 Likes

Got her moved into the bigger tent now. Everything is going good. Gotta do some trimming still.

2 Likes

On another note, got some photos going as well. Started 3 Peyote Forum 2 in soil to put outside 1 will stay inside. All were started at the same time but the one in my bucket is doing the best. I tend to not have the best results in soil.

1 Like

3 Likes