Across the 8th Dimension

Looking good! I’m impressed how uniform your canopy is.

2 Likes

Thanks man :pray: I think they are a little tall this year, but hey, this should be fun! :+1:

4 Likes

It’s going to be a party. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

What’s up man! I love your thread! Everything looks great! I have had major caterpillar damage every year. I’ve sprayed BT, covered them, and still get the bastards and then you know what comes next….mold. I think the only way to prevent them is to line your greenhouse with mosquito netting the whole grow. Good luck brother!

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by man! The caterpillars are a fuckin plague, I’ve been doing bi weekly spraying with Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew. I’m fighting it out hard this year!

11 Likes

Made a visit to the 2 giveaway plants this morning…Blueberry Quest

FrankenBubble

15 Likes

Jezuz they must be like locust’s there. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

For me, it’s not a matter of if they show up, but when. But with the bi weekly spraying I’m hoping they get wiped out right away. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Here’s some SourBubble, looking mean….

and the Chem 91 x Sour Bubble…

19 Likes

SB does look mean. Great node spacing. :sunglasses: :metal:

9 Likes

Make sure your bt is fresh this year stock. Spray twice a week, spray in the evening. Seems to control them extremely well for me this way.

7 Likes

Do the caterpillars you have come from the white cabbage butterflies?

2 Likes

Where’s ya get the Chem 91 X Sour Bubble seeds? That’s a combo I’ve been thinking about for awhile!

4 Likes

Yes they do, their terrible little bastards, got the Chem 91 x SB from @Tonygreen , I’m pretty excited about that cross. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’m sure it’ll be nice. That’s one of my all time favorites! I’ll be pulling up a chair!

4 Likes

@Redrum92 has some in flower, beautiful flowers, check it out! Redrum's Records and Room of Respite - #35 by Redrum92

4 Likes

Thanks for the linkage! And thanks again for your contribution to the lineage. My two C91SB are at week 7, feeling close to the end, maybe two more weeks. Can’t wait to smoke/harvest

Also can’t wait to see how your outdoor beauties turn out

5 Likes

Yes :smiling_imp: stacking nodes beautifully

3 Likes

It’s the end of the month, that means they got sprayed with Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew tonight, between that and the Neem oil treatments… I have seen NO bugs. :crossed_fingers:

20 Likes

Whoa. That’s going to be one full, stinking greenhouse come flowering

4 Likes