Across the 8th Dimension

I have 2 of those greenhouses, so hopefully both wind up pretty full :+1:

4 Likes

Wow your garden is looking stellar. Going to be quite the harvest!

Hope you don’t mind me going on and on about your Blueberry Quest because this one is just spot on blueberry muffins and super resinous. I snipped a cutting to grow out so I could pollinate it with a highland thai to try and make it a little more energetic for me. You can see the resin just wants to coat the whole plant. I don’t recall it doing that last season but I did have to take her down earlier than anticipated due to a caterpillar invasion.

Hope all is well with you.

9 Likes

Gnarley, is that a reveg? Badass…. I really like the terps too, I appreciate the reporting on it, please continue to post here about it! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes I accidently cloned it in the flower room and then put it under 14 hours light after it rooted. I’ve done this a few times to other clones and it sometimes creates those curly leaves with some single and 3 leaf blades.

2 Likes

Here’s my girl standing in there for scale.

14 Likes

It’s a Jungle baby. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

Looking great bro!

5 Likes

Blueberry Quest

Frankenstein FrankenBubble

13 Likes

That Blueberry Quest at the top of the shade canopy?

1 Like

Pretty close.

10 Likes

You going to pull them out to stretch and finish?

3 Likes

Idk what the hell I’ll do with them, we’ll see.

3 Likes

How the smells coming off the Blueberry Quest in the stem rubs? I’d love to find a good blueberry like I used to get 25 years ago.

4 Likes

Stem rubs are floral berry on them. You’ll find good Terps in them.

3 Likes

You could put extensions on your side poles and raise the roof. That’s what I had to do last year. Your out of room😵

3 Likes

I’m hoping I can wind up arranging them so the tallest ones are in the middle and the shorter ones where they will fit, but I have poles for an extension on one greenhouse if needed.

1 Like

I don’t know how tall these Wonder Dawgs are going to get. They are going to be huge. Massive colas.

On the 10th I’m cutting the N for them almost all the way back. I don’t need 14 footers. Topped them 4 times.

2 Likes

How tall are they now?

1 Like

I don’t know, I should measure one tomorrow. In 30’s and I’m 6’3 and looking up at them. Haven’t really started stretch. :rofl:

3 Likes

Measured the tallest Wonder Dawg West Row. 78 inches from the stem coming out of the pot, plus 14 inches of pot.

1 Like