Across the 8th Dimension

I’m hoping they pull down enough to last her through the year. There’s 4 plants in there so…. :crossed_fingers::pray:

2 Likes

I think they will :100:%

They havnt even had their flower stretch yet, right ?
They are already really nice and big looking, so I’m confident.

3 Likes

I told my brother to try to spread them out a little bit, my plants have been stretching and some are in early flowering.

3 Likes

Yeah I was thinking that too. Maybe tie some branches down a bit to spread her all out.

And I thankfully havnt had any flower stretch here yet. I’m still trying to get a rooted cut before I can let them flower.

If this next attempt dosnt work I’ll need to bring her inside. I don’t want to loose her.

I think I can put her out in a month or so and let her flower then. I think she will have time to finish.

I can’t believe it’s that time already. Man time flys.

2 Likes

I really hope that Critical Mass helps her.
All the other strains as well.

I am gonna do a hunt to find something special for her this year. I was upset I only had a few to send your way. Next year will be different

2 Likes

I’m sure she’s going to like it, I really appreciate you sending those dude. She loves the Black Jack CBD, so I wiped out North Atlantics stock during the 4:20 sale.

3 Likes

If we’re talking Blue Dream… remember it takes a good 70+ days to finish.

1 Like

Lol that’s awesome :raised_hands:

I’m glad she found something she really likes, and she has someone like you to help her out like that :metal:

1 Like

The Sour Bubble section

Sour Bubble flowering

16 Likes

They look great man.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bud sites forming already, those girls are moving right along. Your plants are super healthy no doubt.

4 Likes

That sour bubble sure looks nice. Last I remember you were in for some hot weather. Plants look great. Good job man. Looking forward to the big finish.

3 Likes

Me too man, I’ve been staying on my IPM schedule something fierce.

2 Likes

Good on ya man. No slacking. If you give them an inch they will rob your ass. It’s real easy to miss a spot when spraying such a large crop. Be vigilant and be observant and be victorious.

3 Likes

Half way through the month, Hit them with Captain Jack’s Dead Bug Brew, still no bug sign. :+1:

13 Likes

Do they actually grow faster in the shade? Fuck, they’re blowing up.

Apologies if that is a stupid question. I guess if the light is intense enough to damage them the shade would help. I wonder if I should try that next year

Cheers man thanks for the charity beans! Next season is probably going to be a blueberry theme :large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

When it’s mid 90’s and up, I think they like some shade. I try to think about how I would feel if I was out there all day with no cover, most days it would suck.

6 Likes

I pulled them around a little bit, probably looking to put a greenhouse skin on the shade tent this weekend and split them up for some breathing room…

15 Likes

Stacking real nice bro. That’s a lot of work. Way to grow. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Heck yeah man looking great! You’ll definitely get a way bigger yield if you can spilt them up into your other greenhouse frame. Otherwise you only get the yield of the footprint of the top of the plants rather than all the side too. Which is way more square ft. I had mine crammed together last year and that’s what happened. There’s never enough room.

4 Likes