Across the 8th Dimension

The universe seemed to put this in front of me and for that I’m thankful. Grateful for your generosity @buckaroobonsai. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday weekend. Much love

5 Likes

I don’t really signup for seeds anymore but I’m not passing up some @buckaroobonsai beans :+1: :100:

Happy labor day man!

5 Likes

LOL I’ve already got the Blueberry Quest beans but I don’t think I can turn down this opportunity :sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face::rocket::+1::fire::hot_pepper:

6 Likes

I think I’ll be tossing around some Sage n Sour x Sour Bubble aka Sour Pop regs, and some Sour Diesel x Sour Boggle aka Sweet Sierra fems.

9 Likes

Have you ever been to burning man @buckaroobonsai ? Saw what was happening in the news today and I have always thought it would be cool to go. If I do will surely hit you up. Keep up the good work.

6 Likes

No never have, but if you do you better stop by. We’re certainly not in each other’s neighborhood very often. :wink:

6 Likes

Damn betcha I will.

5 Likes

Ever seen pink on a leaf before? This is my old Flo mom. Kinda cool. It’s just in the one branch. Was gonna chop it off but decided to see what it will do.

14 Likes

Wow! That’s about a trip, can’t say I’ve ever seen that before. Pretty cool :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you for your generosity brother :pray::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Looking forward to them brother. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I bet from now on they’ll be required to bring provisions enough for 2 weeks. Did they ever get out? I assume the uber-rich were air lifted out, or picked up by all terrain vehicles in the middle of night :laughing:

6 Likes

From what I understand they are slowly making their way out, what a shit show, I find it pretty damn funny myself.

4 Likes

Drowning Man.

6 Likes

There is some irony in the whole thing. Not so Burning Man.

5 Likes

Ok everyone, Please send me those deets, Otta, I got yours. :pray:

9 Likes

Like the band?

3 Likes

Um yeah….duh…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I believe I was in the 8th grade.

4 Likes

I believe I was 6 years old :yum:

2 Likes