Across the 8th Dimension

That is a sharp flower bro. :sunglasses: :metal:

7 Likes

Thanks Cole, they smell wonderful!

4 Likes

I’ve been sold on Blueberry since I grew my blueberry muffin last year. My 1lb grove bag is folded in half now. My friends-peeps can’t get enough of it… Makes great oil and gummies. I’ve mixed it will MAC, Indiana bubble gum. Just made my buddy 75-25MG equal amounts of Blackberry fire and Blueberry Muffin. Called it
Black&Blue :yum:

6 Likes

Out of likes :+1: but wanted to say your growing some nice looking sativa… What is Blueberry quest? Never heard of this strain before @buckaroobonsai

3 Likes

The mother was a sativa leaning Lemonhoko Blueberry BX3 which I selected out of 2 packs, it had an incredible Blueberry taste and potency in the mid 20’s.
The father was selected out of a pack of AK Bean Brains- Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry, he was actually the only male who didn’t start flowering when root bound. At this point I haven’t had any Blueberry Quest flower when root bound, I’m pretty happy about that, thanks for stopping by @CADMAN :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Ohh lord that sounds tasty :yum: have you smoked any of that yet? Smell & taste like Blueberry? A little flavor or alot? @buckaroobonsai sounds like you put in alot of work with this. I freaking love Sativa, but never thought I’d see a Blueberry Sativa Damm.

3 Likes

I’m glad you shared that. Some great genetics. :100: :fire:

3 Likes

I like it a lot, It seems to have really taken after its Pre-98 DJ Short Blueberry Grandmother, send some deets and you can run it for yourself and tell me what you think. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sick… description

3 Likes

I went through quite a few different blueberry strains before settling on those 2 for the cross, good blueberry is pretty elusive in seed form.

9 Likes

I bet it is.

4 Likes

Blueberry quest looks great man. I can only imagine the smells you are getting from her. Botrytis reared its ugly face here this past week. Trying out the hypochlorous acid on them with promising results so far. It’s just a minor outbreak thankfully for now. Been a wet year for the most part here but still chugging along and should be a bountiful harvest. A little cooperation from Mother Nature would be nice here. Not crossing my fingers on that though. Good job on the grow friend.

8 Likes

Just putting this out there as someone who is absolutely not a blueberry expert: Seedsman’s Blueberry, while very boring sounding, actually had some very solid attributes. Maybe not completely polished, A+ as a strain, but very solid, very good potential for breeding.

I only grew 4 plants, but all had clear blueberry smell/taste. Some it was subtle, underneath skunk/normal weed smell, but in some it was very bright and sweet. Some had a very special blueberry high, some not as much, but all at least moderately potent. Most of them colored up in the end, none stayed totally 100% green. Wish I had pics. All very frosty.

It seems like they took DJs work and hybridized it a bit, grows much more like a traditional plant than the wild, unruly plants/buds F13 puts out, for example.

5 Likes

Have you grown out any of the BM x MAC yet? I’ve always wanted to grow that one. Just haven’t got around to it. That should be a great one! I have a few Blueberry Muffins going right now too crossed to Klingon Kandy.

3 Likes

I haven’t I’m on my second ever Blueberry grow right now with the DJ… I think BM would go well with a lot… just an outstanding strain all around…

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. Everyone that grows it seems to be berry impressed haha

2 Likes

It’s the only strain I’ve ever grown that I wanted to grow again. I like growing something new always. Berry Impressed is an understatement with this one. Some people don’t think it’s powerful enough. Personally, I like it manageable because it’s so delicious…

3 Likes

I love some good Blueberry dude, there’s nothing quite like it!

5 Likes

We got the shade structure skinned and ready for October.

11 Likes

Is your state one of those that requires you to fence and lock?

2 Likes