Across the 8th Dimension

Yes it is, that way it slows down whoever is about to get killed in my backyard….haha, jk, but not really. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

That fence looks like a 4 year old could hurdle it :rofl:. Love the 420 sign.

2 Likes

Just enough to slow em down so I can grab em :wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Here they just can’t be seen from the street and or public roadway. Or be within a 1000 feet of a school, daycare center or public park.

2 Likes

Nothing better than coming out to screams of terror “get this thing off of me OMG!” while a 150 lb Rottweiler has some thieving ass punk cowering in a corner with his leg in his jaws! Bet his ripper days end right there :wink:

3 Likes

I had brother and sister twins for one of the best pet memories in my life. Great dogs. Moved like synchronized swimmers. Great family dogs. Mama & Kane Been gone since 2008

2 Likes

Know what’s crazy! Next to my home there’s a grade school (catholic) and I take Charlii there to run. No joke there is a home there that backs onto the school (right by the side entrance too! ) this guy has like 7 monsters EVERY YEAR! I always thought that was kinda f’d up . IDK but little kids seeing, smelling that shit every day from September until done! Come on. This year he added black stuff to his chain link fence but it’s still clear as day, next time I walk through in daylight I’ll take a pic :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Love the name Kane for a dog! I love rotties . If my kids weren’t allergic I’d have one no question

2 Likes

You can’t get a way with that here. They make you rip it up fine you if your an asshole.

2 Likes

I’ve had mastiffs, rotts… mini aussie and a golden.

2 Likes

Ya it’s just stupid. I can’t believe it’s allowed tbch. All great dogs . My neighbor has a cane corso mastiff. Zeuss! This thing is an absolute beast!

3 Likes

What did the special high line up with blueberry wise? …
…Reading that sounds like a weird code…
You can’t get a useful correlation with 4 plants but an observed coupling of desired traits can be good to know.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Agreed, the only thing I will claim to know from that is that line definitely has potential, especially as breeding tool

The most strongly smelling blueberry ones were the ones with the high i found most special. They were freebies and I only got 4 otherwise I would’ve done more “research” lol

3 Likes

Eagle has landed safe and sound brother @buckaroobonsai
Thank you so much brother :pray::pray::pray:

9 Likes

I’m glad they made it buddy.:+1:

6 Likes

Just showed today. Your card is the only one that made it to my $90 mailbox in 3 months out of many attempts. Guess these seeds were really meant to be, since everything else went into the void :laughing:

Thanks again homie :+1: :100:

7 Likes

That’s great news dude, it’s cuz my stuff is so stealth. :wink:

6 Likes

How’s the garden doing? It’s been a while since I’ve seen pics of the ladies.

Hope all is well there, happy harvests I imagine you’ve got quite a good smelling backyard and will have your hands full chopping :axe: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

They are doing ok, had a few caterpillars invade, and some aphids trying to move in, I been taking everything down early. Trying to avoid losing a bunch… I saw what happened to your Ibg and that really lit a fire under my ass, a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, lol! Here’s about 10 days ago…

19 Likes