Across the 8th Dimension

Yeah it was sad losing most of the 907 Blue Genes. The IBG actually held up like a champ.

It’s been a rough season. Glad you are pulling a little early and making sure you get a decent harvest. Hope they aren’t far from being perfectly ripe. It’s amazing how quickly things seem to get out of control in the fall.

Starting to understand why most of the successful outdoor grows have lots of plants. Next season more plants, smaller sizes here

Beautiful grow you had cooking this summer. I think I’m buying one of those carport things and copying you next year. I think I’d have been fine without either the rain or the caterpillars. Deadly duo

Cheers buddy! Nice work!

8 Likes

Better early than too late. :100: I’m complaining about my trimming. Great grow this season brother. :sunglasses: :metal:

5 Likes

Hope you are doing well brother @buckaroobonsai

The highlighted ones are your babies of sugar pop, had some hiccups at the start but looks like I’ll be having 3 sugarpop babies soon, hope atleast one of them is a female and makes daddy proud…

I still have your blueberry collection, everytime i decide to start some seeds it’s looking at me with pouting eyes, please know that the reason i still haven’t started them is i consider blueberry very very special and I’m still trying to build my new house to my liking with at least 2 rooms dedicated to my grows :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

It’s great to hear from you buddy, congratulations on the house! Those ones are actually called Sour Pop, but you are very close, :wink: good luck with them! :+1:

10 Likes

Awesome thread! Looking forward to your harvest.

5 Likes

looks around Where the harvest at? :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ll throw up a couple pics tomorrow buddy, I love the new sticker art, very cool :sunglasses:

@Heliosphear

9 Likes

Love the treasure map!

4 Likes

Me too dude, the girlfriend does the jar tags…

@HeadyBearAdventures

11 Likes

HAHA! DOPE!
I made this for my buddy that I’ve known since high school, for Christmas a couple years back:

I call it
“Stick Figure War”
Also, I’m 42

12 Likes

That’s fucking great! :sweat_smile: I love it. :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Lol, thank you! I actually draw legitimately, so it was fun to just make mindless shapes, and go wild :bear::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

It’s great, looks like a major battle, love the robot. :wink:

6 Likes

I’m a fan of the decapitation in the lower right.
Off to bed, but I switched your thread over to watching, so you can look forward to (or dread, it’s up to you) me stopping in!
Hope you have a good night my guy

6 Likes

The Jar Tags are Awesome!!! Looks like you got more than enough to hold you thru the winter.
Thank you, that’s the sticker for this years POTY, I hope to seeyah there… one of these jar pictures could most definitely win a prize. Looking forward to seeing the harvest pictures.

Have a Fantastic Monday! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Dropped a bunch of seeds in water last night for the 2024 run.

6 Likes

Was wondering where you went!

Whatcha runnin?

2 Likes

The numbers are just seed counts…

the 2 strains on top are for my niece.

11 Likes

Nice selection…
Good luck and godspeed brother :green_heart:

5 Likes

It’s time! I gotta decide what I’m going to pop :thinking:

I’m going to wing it more this year. Picked up a bunch of worm castings today for my garden and pots.

Best of luck on another season!

3 Likes