Across the 8th Dimension

get ya a long spout gal to gal 1/2 water can need the long spout. to reach in there and water em. my rear end is hard to wiggle in there also. still i just cannot dance with them like i use to, once i bump into them and introduce my self. lol the long spout works when you can just reach in there and water and or feed and rotate them to the light. you have an a lot going on! thanks for showing and sharing. wish you all best with this.

2 Likes

Thanks man, much appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

@buckaroobonsai some one once told me. to look listen and learn. knowledge is power. good people share knowledge. it was good advice. oh ya then ask all them questions because they are all important. sometimes the ones that hold the answers and knowledge already know the answer. this will not help the one asking the question. the answer has to be presented so the questioner can under stand it. now enjoy the knowledge. “grow on get em” respectfully mainerj

3 Likes

So the snow finally melted off of Peavine mountain, around here that means time to head outdoors, we put some lights out there too ensure no early flowering, it’ll be a lot easier to get around these things now :smiley:

20 Likes

Update, Bent them down a few days back, fingers crossed for bush’s :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

Update: thinned the heard a bit, gonna drop 2 more and We’ll be down to fighting weight around here… then into the 25’s….side note, the a little less than half of the Blueberry Quest pheno’s are showing purple tendencies.

15 Likes

Nice hoop house you have there.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks @G-paS , I got 2 of those, hopefully we can fill them both up in the end :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Update: transplanted into 25’s today, getting rid of the 2 in the rear center this week, 2-1/2 mos left to veg these out!

11 Likes

Looking Good brother, that’s a nice little greenhouse you have.
Really want to see how your blueberry quest turns out.
Best of luck

3 Likes

Upgraded my mixing vat today…tripled my capacity, I need to upgrade my my main r/o res to a a 96 like this and that will bring me up to over 90 a day, which is plenty for me. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Update , just cruising now, going pretty well.

14 Likes

One of the worst things about growing in northern Nevada is the mild wind gusts that we get occasionally, this is my buddy’s ranch in my town yesterday, fortunately my greenhouse is anchored well….
Can’t upload the video…. Must have been 80mph wind yesterday!

5 Likes

I have three pheno’s of Blueberry Quest, plus 2 going to a friend to grow out and then return most of the harvest back to me, so possibly 5 pheno’s on my shelf at the end of the season.:sunglasses:

14 Likes

This Raspberry Boogie pheno has nice purple coloration, I got a green pheno too!

7 Likes

A beautiful morning here today :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Here’s the ruban stem on the Death Bubba

11 Likes

found ya. busy in meatspace but i’ll be around!

2 Likes

Great to see you here man, I thought maybe you got lost! :sunglasses:

Welcome to OG @pkchief

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like