Across the 8th Dimension

Hey Buck, just checking in to see how the garden is coming along?

I think I mentioned but I had one female out of five Blueberry Quest plants and she’s just starting to build resin. She’s very sticky/greasy to touch, more so than anything else that’s starting to flower right now. Her aroma is similar to another blueberry plant I’ve grown before but a stronger sweet candy like smell. It’s one of those plants you can’t pass by without getting a nice close whiff :heart:

12 Likes

We’ve had one problem after the other over here…. I’m thrilled to hear about the Blueberry Quest though, I have a couple going as well, and was very pleased with the sweet Blueberry terps and stickiness as well, looking forward to your opinion of the smoke :+1:

3 Likes

Here’s a shot of the Blueberry Quest that we took down today, caterpillar extravaganza, lost more bud than we kept, pretty depressed about the way this season went, on a positive it smells wonderful though! Maybe we’ll do better next year…

14 Likes

Well that sucks, Beautiful picture.

1 Like

Every gram we get is a gram we have!
I’m grateful we can cultivate this magical herb.
Approach it as an adventure, rather than production.

4 Likes

how the hell did I miss this :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s fuckin awesome bro

2 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing as I stumbled across this.

2 Likes

it’s one of the things that makes this site so secure, its harder to track

1 Like

What kind of caterpillars were they? @buckaroobonsai

2 Likes

Hungry ones…lol!

6 Likes

Insurgents

2 Likes

Haha. I have never grown in a greenhouse but I assumed those sort of things are less of a problem. Bummer dude. I wonder if BT would have helped. It works great for the pillars we encounter here in Michigan.

2 Likes

@buckaroobonsai

BOGSG’s

Rough my friend, it’s been a tough season for many. Good work getting what you got.

8 Likes

Wow those are just beautiful man! You always cheer me up buddy…. Look at those BOG genetics! Great job man, I knew you would make them shine!

5 Likes

Gonna make some interesting crosses thanks to you, BOG SG x Bubble gum both ways, BOG SG x Romulan Genetics Irish punch both ways. Those pics are a couple days old, all it pots now. I’ll take some new pics when i water tomorrow.

Have a great night.

7 Likes

BOGSG day 25 veg :sunglasses:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Across the 8th Dimension.

3 Likes

Awesome dude! I’m gonna get fired back up here pretty soon…. Hopefully this time I won’t burn up on re-entry lol!

1 Like