Across the 8th Dimension

Here’s a shot of the launch pad, these were germinated March 18 2023, so a little over 2 months old now. The group includes……
Sour Bubble IX, Weighed Blanket and Chem 91 x Sour Bubble from @Tonygreen
Frankenstein S-1 fems and FrankenBubble from @JohnnyPotseed
Mayberry S-1 from @Josh_Blue
French Macron from THSeeds
Blueberry Quest from @buckaroobonsai :wink:
Plus some 1:1 plants for my niece, Black Jack CBD from Sweet Seeds, and Critical Mass CBD from Dinafem I think :thinking: thank you @CARE_giver and you too @HappyTrees23s
A big thank you to all the breeders on that list!
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: and of course @DougDawson for providing the pollen for the FrankenBubble and everything else he does around here!:pray:

17 Likes

Hell cuz, all of them are looking sweet! Good growing vibes in the air to ya!

4 Likes

Thanks man, when I get them out to the greenhouse I’ll get some shots of your gear and drop by your thread. The Frankensteins are the tallest ones in there at 38” for the “Hildas”, I also got an “Olive” at about 20” tall.

4 Likes

Amazing brother. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

lol I personally prefer to just call em Frankenstein S1 fem…

edit… lol that’s a lot easier than naming every seed, of which there are many! But hey, do as ya wanna lol

2 Likes

I walked into the 8th Dimension and BLamO!

WOW! Incredible Jungle you got growing!
Looking forward to a massive variety harvest.

Have a great weekend @buckaroobonsai :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Looks like a room full of fun! Are these going od?

2 Likes

Yes they are, in a few more days.

3 Likes

I’m here for the relaunch of the 8th dimension, summer 23’ version :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks buddy, it’s good to have you here​:+1::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Oh sweet dude !
Thank you for the tag :metal:
Now I don’t have to bug you for update pics anymore :joy:

I can’t wait to see how they all turn out for you, I’m really excited to see these genetics.
I know there going to reach their full potential in your green hands.

4 Likes

First night outside last night, these were packed shoulder to shoulder in my indoor grow area, they will appreciate the breathing room I’m sure.

14 Likes

Looks like a good time. All them lined up like little soldiers :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Love your setup! Are these all going into 25’s again this season?

I still have a mother of your Blueberry Quest that I kept from last season. I still can’t get over how strong the blueberry muffin terps are on it. The best part is that even after 8 months in the jar the smell is still there. I’m hoping to bred it with a few other strains this go around and see how they turn out. Great job with it!

4 Likes

Thank you very much buddy, I’m really glad you like it, yes on 25’s, I gotta stay on my IPM this year.

5 Likes

I got the ones that are staying transplanted into 25’s, the smaller ones are all getting rehomed.

7 Likes

Sour Bubble IX

Weighted Blanket Chem 91 X Sour Bubble from @Tonygreen

9 Likes

Frankenstein fem s1’s

FrankenBubble from @JohnnyPotseed

10 Likes

Mayberry S-1

from @Josh_Blue

10 Likes

Lookin good in the neighborhood, cuz. Coming along nicely! Good growing vibes in the air for ya.

3 Likes