Across the 8th Dimension

Those are perfect size pots. I love big pots. I like to shoot for an ounce a gallon of premo. :fire:

3 Likes

Great to see you here @shag welcome :pray:
If I get a zip per gallon I would be totally stoked @ColeLennon , fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Getting freaky now haha I like it. Plants all looking good over there at the 8th Dimension!

3 Likes

Got some cool night pics :sunglasses:

19 Likes

That’s cool. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Over the weekend I’ll be dropping the 7- 3.5 gal. Plants off at their new homes, should clear up some space so I can spread the 25’s out a little bit.

6 Likes

Here’s the CBD Critical Mass, it’s going to its new home today, thanks sooo much Happy, do you know what breeder this one was? @HappyTrees23s

13 Likes

Some Sour Bubble and weighted Blanket leaves.

15 Likes

Finally rid of the plants we started for friends and family, we did some re-organizing….

Here they are in attack formation….

16 Likes

Hey man looking good in there. Keep up the good work. Here’s to a good year outdoors.

7 Likes

Thanks man :pray: and to you as well!

6 Likes

It’s been great greenhouse weather lately, looking like a temperature spike this weekend, maybe moving them to the shade structure.

15 Likes

Those are going to outgrow that hut very soon. Great growing bro. :sunglasses: :metal:

6 Likes

Thanks Cole, I’m ready to put a greenhouse skin on the shade structure just in case that happens being as how they are both the same frame, fingers crossed for 2 greenhouses full of weed this year! :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Hell 2 the YA :100:

6 Likes

Looking good in here, gonna be a great fall, fingers crossed all goes well for ya. :star_struck:

7 Likes

Thanks @shag , I been staying on top of my IPM this season so hopefully no invaders this year!

7 Likes

@buckaroobonsai what kind of temps do you see in the greenhouse? How hot is too hot? Never had an opportunity to own one. Do you move them back and forth as weather allows?

4 Likes

We do move them around as the weather allows, once we get past the low 90’s, it’s time for some moving around, the greenhouse house gets WAY up there when it’s hot, it can get up to around 110F in my area….when that happens the greenhouse is probably 125-130F, that’s where the shade structure comes in handy.

5 Likes

How much natural shade do you have there? Do they grow faster in the green house vs sunscreen house?

4 Likes